• Fσɾɠιʋҽ •

"Dear passengers, we're about to arrive in Japan. Please, make sure for your safety and don't forget about your things. Thank you."

The big airplane from Korea airlines finally landed in the land of the Rising Sun.

It had been more than 20 minutes after the safe landing and now the couple waited for a taxi. Maru sat on her light blue luggage playing with her phone while listening to her favorite singer, Ailee. Her monolid eyes were reading some messages from her Japanese friends that couldn't wait to meet her. She smiled a little, replying to all of their messages one by one.

Meanwhile, her fiancée was standing a few feet away from her, leaning his back on a big pillar. His brown eyes capturing every drop of water that landed on a hard pavement outside of the airport.

It was raining heavily when they arrived.

Taehyung sighed a little after feeling a cold air creeping into his fair skin that made him couldn't help but tightened his long brown coat. He furrowed his eyebrows when he felt the awaited taxi hadn't come at any moment. Then he finally faced his fiancé while keeping both of his hands in his pocket.

"Maru-ah, when will our taxi arrive? It has been more than ten minutes now."

Taehyung waited for her response but it seemed like Maru didn't even notice that her fiancée was talking to her. Since he was an impatient man, he approached her and then tapped her left shoulder twice. The woman who still kept her eyes on the phone screen jolted slightly when she felt someone poked her shoulder. She brought one of her wireless earphones down before facing the person who happened to be Taehyung.

"What?"

Taehyung frowned at her response before responding to her question in an irritated manner. "Where's our taxi? It has been more than ten minutes now."

Maru clicked her tongue in a bit of annoyance because her fiancée couldn't be patient. When she was about to answer him, a loud horn could be heard that managed to capture both of the couple's attention. It was from their awaited taxi. Maru stood up from her luggage before moving her body along with her luggage to the white taxi.

"That's the taxi, come on."

Taehyung followed her immediately from behind. He saw Maru spoke with the driver to confirm her order and then helping Maru with her things, putting all of them in the trunk. The driver also helped Taehyung when he was done with Maru and finally all of them got into the car. Almost immediately, the old driver drove the taxi to their destination. Maru exhaled softly through her nose while leaning her head on her right arm. Her black orbs watching the scenery of Tokyo. She really missed her country.

It had been more than a year that she hadn't gone to her home country. Watching the view before her eyes made her reminiscing about all of the good memories here in a land where she grew up.

Taehyung side-glanced at his fiancé and saw her looking outside of the car's window.

He knew damn well that she missed her home country based on the longing look in her eyes and he also knew that she hadn't touched her feet in her homeland for a year because of her work in Korea.

Being a fashion designer is really tough and has a lot of challenges. Recently, his fiancé got a big project from her boss to design some clothes for the spring and summer collection since she was satisfied with her designs that she had the courage to show to her boss. Her boss made her the head of this project instantly and the deadline was in one month.

It was why Maru couldn't contact him about the news from her mother because she was finalizing the last piece of her own clothes before sending it to her company.