• HҽαɾƚႦɾҽαƙ Gιɾʅ •

"Where's otosan?"

The young woman asked her mother while keeping her eyes low not wanting her mother to see the mixed emotions swirling in her black orbs. She huffed and puffed many times to suppress her feelings but it was so damn hard. All she wanted to do at the moment was crying and screaming her heart out although she knew better than to do those stupid things.

She wouldn't cry over spilled milk and especially forced her way to get back with her ex.

Shina looked at her daughter with a confused gaze as if she could feel something is wrong with her and Taehyung. When she eyed the young man first, she could see a somber expression plastered on his handsome face.

"Upstairs."

Without saying another word, Maru left her mom and her ex with hurried steps. Taehyung wanted to follow behind but Shina already clasped one of his hands and made him followed her to the living room.

"Come, sit here Taehyung-san." Shina pointed at the couch beside her and Taehyung complied with her request. Shina didn't want to pry what was happening between the young couple that was why she chose to make a conversation regarding their upcoming wedding in three months.

"So, I have some samples for the wedding invitations and made some lists for the guest. Take a look."

The rest of Shina's words were indistinct in Taehyung's ears as his mind wasn't in focus right now. He kept thinking back about what happened before between him and Maru inside of his car.

Two hours before

The bomb was finally dropped by him and he could feel a part of him sighed in relief but at the same time guilt consumed his body although he managed to push it aside for a moment.

"Ay, are you joking?"

Maru slapped his right hand and laughed a bit at his joke. A smile was still plastered on her cute face but when she glanced at Taehyung for the second time, it made her smile slowly disappeared. She clearly saw the serious expression on Taehyung's face.

"Tae? Are you really serious? Is this some kind of prank huh? Where's the camera?" Maru tried to look for a nonexistent camera inside her fiancée's car but Taehyung stopped her movement with his words.

"I'm serious Maru. Do you think I'm joking right now?"

It was as if all of her breath was taken away from her lungs at the moment. She slowly turned to face Taehyung again, seeing his hard expression but not looking at her direction at all. She couldn't believe that Taehyung said those words to her. What was wrong? Did she make a mistake? Did he make a mistake? Multiple questions were swimming inside her mind but all she could utter was, "W-why?"

She managed to croak that one word out although it was tough on her part.

Taehyung kept staring at the steering wheel in front of him still with an unreadable expression. Maru didn't even know what he felt at the moment and she didn't know him anymore the moment those words were spluttered out of his mouth.

"There was no love. I don't feel the same way anymore."

She took a deep breath for a moment and blinked her eyes twice. A lone tear escaped from her left eye. She honestly didn't know what to say to him, all she could feel was the pain inside her heart slowly engulfing it. It was as if there was a million of rock being placed over there and it made her suffocated, she even took a shaky breath to not let herself break down in front of him. "Since when?" She asked while looking at her feet, both of her hands were fisting her floral skirt tightly. She didn't have any courage to look at his direction.