• A Mυƈԋ Nҽҽԃҽԃ Cσɳϝҽʂʂισɳ? •

The couple stayed in Tokyo for just one day before they went to Maru's parent's house the next day.

Shina and Eiko lived a bit far away from Tokyo since they wanted to live in a much quiet place such as a village for example. Luckily, there was a space for both elders to build a house in Otama that was located in Fukushima. The access to their house was a bit hard since the house was surrounded by tall trees but still at the outskirt of the forest so they didn't have to delve deep to get there.

Maru already contacted her parents about her arrival with her fiancée when they arrived at the hotel. Shina was happy to hear that the young couple had arrived safely and proceeded to tell her husband. Eiko spoke to his wife to tell the young couple that he couldn't wait to meet both of them again.

It had been more than a year since they saw their only child and more than two years since they saw Taehyung.

The young couple was going to use Taehyung's car for their mini trip, a white Range Rover. Taehyung bought it back then to be used here in this country if they are visiting Maru's parents or simply having a holiday together. The white Range Rover was safely placed at Wongsik's house—Taehyung's cousin. Wongsik brought his car to the hotel where they stayed for a night with his wife. Both of them had a mini conversation with the young couple before they left for their work and wished them having a safe trip. It takes more than 3 hours to reach the elders' house so it will be a long trip for the young couple.

"Have you gotten all of your things inside the trunk?"

Maru took one last glance behind her and noticed that all of their things were already inside of the car. She gave a thumb up to Taehyung before getting into the car and sat on the passenger seat next to him.

Once she was done wearing the seat belt, she leaned her back in a relaxed manner before facing her fiancée. She knitted her eyebrows when she caught sight of Taehyung being in a dazed state.

It had been three times she caught him doing this.

One, when she saw Taehyung woke up and sat on the bed staring blankly at the small window. Two, when they ate breakfast together at a small restaurant near the hotel, again with an expressionless face and blank eyes looking at the food in front of him. Last but not least was this time. Right now, she could see that her fiancé looking at the view outside of the car blankly. Something was bothering him today and Maru didn't know what was going on with him. She really wanted to know what made her fiancé being like this.

"Tae?"

Maru snapped her finger once but didn't get the attention immediately from him so she tried again.

"Kim Taehyung."

She snapped her finger twice but didn't elicit something from him. Since she didn't want to waste any time, she shook his shoulder a bit hard. "Hey! What's wrong?"

After she did that, it seemed like his soul was back in his body again and he blinked his eyes several times. He faced Maru and saw her worried expression etched on her cute face. "Do you want to talk about it, huh? What's wrong?" Maru once again voiced out her worry for him and it made Taehyung felt bad for her. You could say that this is very unusual for Kim Taehyung since he was usually being happy and had so much energy to talk or do anything to annoy Maru.

Maru bit her lower lip gently before speaking again to her fiancée. "Is it about your work? You can tell me. We don't even have to drive right now if you want to say something."

There was something so déjà vu right at the moment. It made Taehyung's heart felt painful when the woman who sat beside him said those words to him. Ten years of knowing Maru and being in a relationship with her for 8 years made Taehyung knew her personality so well like a butterfly knowing which flower is good as its vittles. Tanaka Maru is a considerate person, has empathy but also sharp-witted and assiduous. It was hard to tell what was on his mind to her.