Prologue

[Year 2004]

(Third POV)

"Stop following me Deku!" Bakugo shouted. "But auntie said we must stick together!" Izuku said. 

"I don't care!"

"Sorry Kacchan but I must"

"I can't believe that I'm friends with a useless."

"But I could still save people!"

"Your useless without a quirk, you can't save people Deku!"

"Fine, I'll prove to you that I can save people without a quirk!"

"As if you will."

Bakugo and Deku walking in the forest. They were going to catch some types of bugs because that was what they did when they were best friends. Bakugo has been having bad luck while Izuku have been having good luck. Bakugo looked pissed at Izuku.

"Deku, just because you caught more bugs doesn't mean that your better than me!"

"When did I say I was better than you?"

"I don't care, just stop thinking about that!"

Bakugo sent an explosion towards Izuku. Izuku fell from the impact as he started crying. 

"Why did you do that Kacchan!"

"Because you think you're better than me but I should be better than you!"

"You are better than me, why would you think of that?"

"Whatever Deku, I'll be the best hero while you will never be a hero."

Izuku started bringing his things as he ran away from Bakugo. Bakugo didn't care as he went back to the playground to be with his friends. Bakugo was so annoyed by Izuku.

Soon, Bakugo arrived to the playground to see his friends. Bakugo played with his friends while he didn't see Izuku with him. He felt relieved. Bakugo would think that his friends would laugh at him because he has a quirkless friend.

Hours have go by and Bakugo had some fun times with his friends until they heard an explosion. It wasn't Bakugo's explosion, it was a villain attack.

'If I defeat this villain then UA will accept me to their school!' Bakugo thought as he went where the sound of the explosion was. Bakugo looked to see buildings on fire and saw heroes. The villain was beating up the heroes while Bakugo grinned.

Bakugo launched towards the villain and sent an explosion. "Hey kid, don't interact with the villain!" A hero shouted but Bakugo didn't listen. Bakugo's explosion caused a lot smoke to surround the villain. When the smoke cleared, the villain stood there with a smile.

"You have a unique quirk little kid but not strong!" The villain shouted as his tail retracted into a sharp structure. Soon his tail was shot towards Bakugo and he was frozen at this point. Bakugo saw that it was going to be the end of him.

"Kacchan!" A voice shouted as Bakugo turned to see Izuku. Bakugo's surroundings slowed down like one of those dramatic movies. Izuku was running towards him as he pushed Bakugo out of the way. Bakugo was just staring at Izuku reaching his hand to Izuku and the last thing he saw, was a smile in Izuku's face.

Bakugo's surrounding went to the present. Bakugo fell on the ground as he looked up in fear. He saw the villain's tail impaling Izuku's chest. Blood was coming out of his body and mouth. The villain took his tail out of Izuku's chest and Izuku went limp.

Bakugo knew that Izuku was now dead.