Chapter 2

(Third POV)

Bakugo woke up the next day as he got ready for class. It was Wednesday. Bakugo looked at the puppet of Izuku. It reminded Bakugo about him. Bakugo had a bad decision about bringing him to class but his mind wanted to bring him to class so he picked it up as the hands of the puppet held on to Bakugo's right shoulder.

Bakugo was surprised by this but he ignored it. 'This puppet is probably one of those electrical puppets/dolls.' Bakugo thought as he packed his things and went out of his room. 

He went passed some of his classmates and went towards UA.  When he was walking in the hallways, some students gave him looks. They avoided him though because they know his attitude when some of messes with him. Bakugo made it to his class as he waited on his seat. Some of his friends noticed the puppet on his right shoulder then Iida went towards him.

"Bakugo, you should not bring toys into class, please put it in you bag." Iida commanded. "Don't tell me what to do four eyes!" Bakugo shouted as he grabbed the puppet of his shoulder and placed it in his bag. Iida nodded as he went back to his seat. That's when Mr.Aizawa went in the classroom. "Just do anything I don't care." Aizawa announced as he went back to sleep. 'Oh..' The class thought.

Bakugo stood up and was about to leave the room. "Bakugo, where do you think you're going!" Iida demanded for an answer. "I'm going to the god damn restroom, asking me why I didn't ask permission is because Aizawa is god damn sleeping!" Bakugo shouted as he slammed the door closed and went towards the restroom. 

(Bakugo's POV)

I was heading towards the restroom as the hallways was quite was usual. I went inside the restroom. I wasn't going to the restroom to go piss myself. I came here to test something. I looked around the restroom. After some minutes, nothing happened. 

I was actually testing if the puppet was a curse or something because of the weird movement it made before. What did my mind think, of course it's not real it's a stupid puppet! I sighed as I looked at the mirror, looked down to see the puppet sitting in front of me. My mind was blank until I could shouted. "WHAT THE FUCK?!"