Chapter 1

"Well, here goes nothing." Sero said as Denki opened the door. The bakusquad saw a normal room. Orange wall paper, a red and white bed, a table, a wheel chair, a charger, books, pop soda and his bathroom.

"His room is normal.." Mina said as the rest nodded. They walked around to find nothing wrong. "That's weird, his room is normal why wouldn't he just show it to us?" Kirishima said in confusion. Denki was looking into the drawers and found a book. "Hey guys, I found a book." Denki announce as the rest looked at him. Denki pulled out the book. The book was titled pictures.

"Pictures?" Denki asked himself. Denki opened the book to find some old pictures of Bakugo. The rest of the group was also looking into the book. Some of the pictures were funny and concerning. After looking into the photos, one caught Sero's attention.

"Who's that?" Sero pointed towards a picture as the rest looks at it.

"Oh yeah, who is that?" Kirishima asked the rest but by the looks, no one knew

"Oh yeah, who is that?" Kirishima asked the rest but by the looks, no one knew. "I don't know who Bakugo's friend is but I say he is very cute!" Mina squealed. "They seem very close." Sero said.

"Ahem." A voice said as the group looked where the voice came from. It was Bakugo. "W-We can explain Bakubro!" Kirishima said nervously as Bakugo sighed. "I know why you came here so no need for explanation." Bakugo growled as he walked towards them. Bakugo was about to beat the shit out of the groups until he saw Denki holding the book.

Bakugo quickly snatched the book from Denki. "Hey!" Denki shouted. "Mind on your own things not others." Bakugo growled and glaring at the group. The group were kind of scared until Kirishima spoke up. "Who's that green boy next to you?"

Bakugo froze, he didn't want to talk about it but he decided to just tell them. "A childhood friend, he lives far away." Bakugo replied. "What's his name?" Mina asked. "Not saying." Bakugo responded as he slammed the door and looked back at the group.

"Can we meet him?" Sero asked. "No." Bakugo replied quickly. "Why not?" Denki asked. "I already told you he lives far away." Bakugo replied. The group could see he was pissed. "How was he?" Kirishima asked. Bakugo was silent until he responded "He was the nicest person I've met until.."

"Until what?" Kirishima asked. "Until he died from a villain attack." bakugo responded as he kicked the group out of his room. The group was speechless but they decided to go somewhere where maybe they could cheer Bakugo up.

[Timeskip]

Mina made a choice for everyone to go to the mall nearby. Everybody accepted it. Everyone was in the mall now, it was pretty crowded. The class was split into groups. Bakugo was with Kirishima as both of them went into stores. Kirishima was looking around the stored while Bakugo was following him.

Bakugo was bored as he kept following Kirishima. They were walking for a while and Kirishima wanted to cheer his friend up and one store caught his attention. Spicy food stand, though it was next to an alleyway Kirishima ignored it. Both of them went to the stand as Bakugo ordered Karashi.

Kirishima was looking into his pockets for cash while Bakugo enjoyed his food. Bakugo was at the side of the alley until he saw something glow. It caught his attention as he looked into the alleyway. Kirishima was too distracted to realize Bakugo.

Bakugo walked around until he felt he stepped on something. Bakugo looked down to see a Deku puppet, it looked like a doll for some reason. Bakugo flinched when he saw the puppet. 

Bakugo picked the puppet up and kept it on his hands as he went back to Kirishima. Kirishima finished paying the cashier as he looked at Bakugo with the puppet. Kirishima looked suprised that it looked like his childhood friend.

Both of them went back to UA with the rest that happens to be in the dorms already. Tsuyu noticed Bakugo holding the puppet.

"Bakugo, why do you have a puppet kero?" Tsuyu asked as everyone turned to Bakugo holding a puppet. "Oh, it looked like an old friend of mine." Bakugo replied, "Now shut up and let me put this is my room."

Bakugo left everyone back in the living room and went to his room. He placed the puppet on the table and went back with the rest.