chapter 46: leave

Alessandro Prince Chavicci

"You know what I've always wanted to try, love?"

"What?"

"Fucking you against a desk, doggy style."

Sofia's cheeks go bright red, but her body shivers in eagerness at the prospect. I know that's a yes. I take a step back, peeling my pants and underwear off my body. I slowly, trying to trace every flawless centimeter of her skin. Not soon enough, her dress is gone, her body bare to me. I can't fucking wait any longer. 

I tug at her hand, spinning her around so her perfectly round ass faces me. I guide her hands down onto the office desk, trying to ignore the fact it isn't exactly mine. I push her legs apart, so I can somewhat fit into between them. I grip the back of her head, her silky brown hair slipping through my fingers. 

For a second, not being able to handle myself, I stare at her beautiful form. I lubricate myself through her slick pussy, bending over to whisper an 'I love you' in her ear before thrusting inside of her. A clear moan of my name exits her mouth with my first thrust, the rest being whimpers of pleasure and need.

Gosh, I'm so fucking deep inside of her. I love it. I continue with long, dragged-out, tortuous moves going in and out. The slap of her ass against my lower stomach fucks with my head as I fuck her rough against the desk. She orgasms twice, her body completely exhausted, but I know she can keep going. She hasn't said her safewords, only replying with green when I ask if she's alright, so I'm feeling confident that she's feeling good. 

As my own orgasm builds, I piston harder, slapping her ass, reaching around the front of her to play with her throbbing clit while I drive my cock inside her tight, hot pussy. I moan out in pure satisfaction as my cum shoots spurts into her, hoping that the twin thing comes true. 

After going two more rounds in the office, we make our way to the bedroom. She sinks on top of me, her back pressing against my chest as she rides me backward. Her arm wraps around the back of my head as I kiss her shoulder and neck. My hands trace her breasts, stomach, even down to her thighs.

Neither of us realizes the sun going down outside or the fact that we should have had dinner hours ago. Around two in the morning, she is too exhausted to even get up out of bed to go pee, so I help her. Her legs wrap around my waist, her sensitive pussy rubbing against my upper hip. 

After brushing our teeth, the two of us collapse in bed. Her head rests on my chest, his leg propped up over my lower stomach. How the fuck can she sleep like that? With her leg like that? It doesn't make sense. Instead of dwelling on a question that won't get answered, I pull covers up to our chins. 

She sighs softly as we both gradually fall asleep together. Waking up at five the next morning, only getting three hours of sleep but feeling rested for some odd reason, I brush my hand down Sofia's face.

She whines faintly but turns over to face the other direction. Leaving her to continue resting, I climb out of bed and get myself prepared for the burning of Luca today. I wasn't lying when I said it was a tradition. From the beginning, whoever started it, came up with this idea as a way to symbolize that their burning in hell would start on earth. Saying cremation was too sympathetic for someone who was a traitor and/or a total douchebag. 

Personally, I think it's a bit harsh and merciless, but that's also the point. After I announce that I'm done tonight, I won't have to do anything like this again. As much as I hate Luca and all traitors, their families deserve better. I'm burning someone's child. 

That just seems wrong to me. Although, how much can I say? I have beaten people to death with a baseball bat, and they were someone's child. Maybe it's the whole tossing their body into a fire pit that freaks me out.