41. Left

.

.

.
Ryujin: I feel like chocoyeonji's been too busy these days

Soobin: Yea, she hardly ever opens her wattpad-

Yeji: Coz she's too caught up with playing mlbb

Lia: Come to think of it, she made a story about Grangley, I guess she's got no time for us anymore, that she chose to watch so much anime, and has been writing more for Granger and Lelsey, mlbb shits *sobs*

Chocoyeonji: *appears out of nowhere* Who tf is crying this loud at 3 am in the morning???!!!

TXTZY: ...

Chocoyeonji: Whut? *scowls*

Yeonjun: Don't "whut?" us, you know why the hell she's crying!

Chocoyeonji *pauses to think for a moment* ...

Chocoyeonji: Really? ur gonna cry about that? 

Yuna: Who wouldn't? 

Chocoyeonji: I would...

Kai: Yea, coz your insensitive. Period.

Txtzy: *even though it's no time to do so* BURN!

TXTZY: *goes back to making chaos around the mansion and forgets the fact chocoyeonji did something to them*

Chocoyeonji: ... Whatever...

.

.

Chocoyeonji: Need I remind you, I knew this would happen, I just let myself get burned with those sharp words just so I can make up with them and let them forget that I almost abandoned them... *looking at her nails as if it's the most intriguing thing in the world*

fuwin_07 (SapphireAngel07): Yea right, as if *knew everything from the start, since she was watching the whole scene unfold, coz she was supposed to visit, but somehow ends up seeing them bicker*

.

.

.

Heyyy everybody!!! It's been so long and I'm finally back!!!!

Not literally though, just going to update my books from time to time.

And may I ask you guys a favor??? Please do read my grangley book "The ocean's death sonata" If you won't 'I'll hunt you to the ends of the earth' Na, just kiddingggg!!