44. Cooking with Chef Kai (part 1)

.

.

.

Kai: Ey! Wassup everyone, Chef Kai in the house ya'll!

Soobin: *to Lia* who the hell allowed him in the kitchen?

Lia: I don't know, ask Yeji...

Soobin: Nevermind, I'll just keep an eye on him...

Kai: If you guys have no idea how to make a fuckin burger without making  it taste like shit, well here's your lucky day, coz chef Kai is here!

Yuna: Chef Kai my ass...

Kai: Shut up asshole

Kai: Anyhow, the first step to making the most delicious burger, you must open the god damn refrigerator, and take your bun-

Beomgyu: no one's stupid enough to not know that you idiot!

Taehyun: You're one to say-

Kai: shut the hell up, I'm trying to take a video here!

Kai: So after taking this bun, get a friggin patty from the fridge and be very careful not to drop this shit- *actually drops the patty, but pretends nthn happened* yOU diD not sEe AnYtHiNg-

Kai: So now, let's get a mother fucking frying pan, and be careful in placing this patty in *throws the patty on the pan*

Ryujin: Careful, he said...

Kai: So, while we wait, we should pay attention to the patty so as not to burn it. And I assure you that, I am a natural at this, and there's practically nothing to worry about

*Meanwhile, the patty starts burning*

Kai: Oh my- fUcK- *throws the patty out of the kitchen and towards chocoyeonji's head and back to a ring in the kitchen and into the trashbin*

*RIP her head*

Kai: Hm. I should join the NBA...

Taehyun: How the frick is there a ring in the kitchen-

Kai: *does step 2 once again and eventually succeeds*

Kai: So now that were done with that shitty step of actually not burning the patty, let's get on the next step. Let's open the friggin fridge and get ourselves some tomatoes, toma-TOES! *laughs to himself*

Chaeryeong: I'm starting to think he has a screw loose...

Yuna: he always has a screw loose from the start, why do you need to wonder.

Kai: Now that we've got our tomatoes, let's grab our, funny looking plant here. What the fuck is this? a ball?

Kai: Alright, now that we have our friggin ingredients, let us get on to the chopping board- *runs towards the other side of the kitchen, and accidently slips and hits his head on the wall*

Lia: Shouldn't you start worrying now?

Soobin: No, I don't think I need to...

Kai: Now in this part, we'll be dealing with the most dangerous things, the knife. *imitates fighting sounds*

Yeji: Kai, nO-

Kai: So we'll need to cut our plant thingy along with the tomatoes. Chop, Chop, Chop- *Cuts in a rather strange and dangerous way*

Kai: Ow! My hand!-

Yeonjun: Call 911 nOw!-

Kai: Alright, let's cut the tomatoes, carefully. *learns his lesson after the previous cutting of the cabbages, and carefully cuts the tomatoes* What- I finally made it- I was able to cut it-

Kai: Now let's open this shitty fridge once more and grab our cheese, and be careful not to drop these again *Drops the cheese, but doesn't mind it as if nthn happened*

Kai: Now, before we start putting our ingredients together, we have to do the most shitty part right here... Washing the dishes... *tries to wash a plate but throws off the plate and leaves the screen* why the fUcK am I doing this-

Beomgyu: *comes from where Kai came from and starts washing the dishes*

Beomgyu: *sobbing sounds* hElp...

Kai: Alright! Now that we've got ourselves a clean plate, let's start putting together our nice and delicious burger- sHiT- *Slips from the puddle of water*

Kai: Alright, so let's start putting the patty, then cheese and then lastly the plant thing in the bun! And there you have it folks, a tasty and definitely not a shitty tasteless burger...

Kai: Place it on the counter, and ring the bell. There you have it guys, you're order... *Pauses for a moment*

Kai: Oh wow. I did it. I-I actually made a burger. YEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!! *screams in victory with his dolphin scream and fills the house with his ear-breaking scream*

Taehyun: That little piece of-

Soobin: Don't- Let him be. He's savoring the moment of his accomplishment...

Lia: Really? Why don't you go and try what he made... *smirks*

Soobin: Uh, on second thought, I have things to do... Adios!

Lia: Coward...

Kai: Thanks for watching guys, and make sure you vote, comment, and follow!

.

.

.

Eyyyy so here's smthn I thought of while listening to class. Math class to be precise... My head aches just thinking of the assignment in Math. So, anyhow I hope you enjoy what I wrote today, have a beautiful day!