Chapter 3

Kushida POV

I wake up a bit to a good rest. I didn't think I would be able to sleep so soundly being next to a guy I barely know. A bed has never felt so comfy to me to be able to sleep so well. I did, however, make a myriad of errors that same night.

"So I guess it really did happen, huh? Damn it, I can't believe I had done what I just did"

I let out a frustrated groan that would've caught anybody by surprise should they hear me. I roll to my side and pull the sheets on his bed while making more irritated noises

"I really showed a softer side to him. I wouldn't want to be caught dead ever getting close to another man"

They are all the same, after all. All of them are wolves, and they'll pounce at you when they have the chance. My decision to go out and meet him wasn't well thought, I'm a complete idiot to give that senpai the benefit of the doubt. I was in a bad mood since venting up there didn't work for me that night. I decided to go out just to get some fresh air, but I ended up walking to school anyways, still not able to clear my mind. He looked like a good person. I thought that at least his pride would at least stop him from stooping so low, but he really is just a monkey. And what's with this "Class-D defective"?

"DAMN IT, DAMN YOU STUPID DOG! YOU'RE GONNA GET EXPELLED, GO TO HELL!" 

I shout while I throw a pillow to the side

I shout a few more times. The walls are pretty thick here, and they almost seem to be sound proof. I don't take chances, however, all of the students are out at school so this time should be fine. I've been slipping up a lot lately, I might end up getting too careless and showing this side of myself.

"And geez, what was with me last night. Seriously clinging to that weirdo was not something I would ever do"

But he felt different. His eyes were always calm, his choice of words are always well thought, and his mannerism show complete consistency no matter who he talks to. I can't help but feel that he has some sort of hidden side, but unlike me, he isn't obsessed on keeping it a secret.

"Screw that apathetic face of yours. I hate genuine, honest-to-good people like you and Horikita"

Everybody changes how they act depending on who they are with. People can drastically change just so that they seem like good people, I would be the extreme example for that.

I continue to mutter to myself about all of these trivial things that a "normal" person wouldn't really be putting much thought to. Making up plans and routines on how to act for each person I interact with, always being sure to act according to these preparations and rules. Every now and then when I see somebody who seems genuine and care free or not having a hidden side, I end up hating that person. Their bare personalities, with no hidden side to them, reminds me of how rotten I really am. I hate that feeling, especially with how I am hyper aware of these kinds of things.

I roll around his bed while groaning and continue to mutter to myself, like children not wanting to do their chores. Now that I think about it, his room is really clean. It's nothing like what I expected of a boy, and he doesn't have a lot of things with him anyways. His room doesn't smell weird, or have any dirt that I can really complain about. Could he be a clean freak?