7

After 2 hours watching 'little einsteins 'stiles turned if the TV
"daddy!"lilly yelled
"uncle Scott and issaac is gonna be here every minute" suddenly there was a knock at the door "speak of  the devil"
Stiles got op and opened the door
"hye stiles.  How are the kids" Scott asked.
"active"
Isaac walked inside and looked around "where's my princes"
"uncle Isaac I'm here! I'm here!"
" where I don't see anyone "
" I'm here " she jumped into his arms
"well where's my tough boy"
"Scottieeee!!!!!!"
"can you walk already"
"almost"
"come give me your hands"
"I'm gonna fall"
"trust Me"
He nodded and layer his little hands in Scott's so he can pull him up.  Now Barry was standing but still Held on on Scott's hands.
"if you fall I'll catch you"
"Scott he's not ready"  stiles said.
"sjjj I believe in him"
"baby tell him how bad this idea is what if he fal and hurt himself"  stiles said to Derek
"he won't trust Scott he's your bestfriend"
"but he's so tiny"
"it will be okay"  Derek kissed stiles head.
" you ready Barry boy "
"yeah!" 
"okay" Scott released slowly Barry's hands and he kept standing without a problem.  Scott walked backwards till he was standing against the wall,  kneeled and opened his arms as a sign for Barry to come to him "okay come to me buddy you can do this"
Stiles held his breath when Barry took his first step but didn't fal. 
"good c'mon buddy you can do this"
Barry bit his lip to concentrate and took a few more steps till he was in Scott's arms "did you see that daddy?"
" yeah I'm so proud of you.  We both are "
"me too!"  lilly yelled in Isaac's arms
"you wanna walk to princes?"
"yeaaaahh!!!  Pweaaaseeeee!"
"of course"  Isaac placed her down "walk to daddy"
Stiles sat down on his knees and smiled "c'mon baby girl come to me"
She took a slow step and smiled "daddy!I'm almost there!"
"yeah baby a few more steps"
And then she was in stiles arms.  Stiles started crying he couldn't believe his baby's where becoming so big and tough. "dad.  daddy is such a baby"
"no he's just happy for you like me"
She placed her little fingers under stiles eyes and wiped away his tears "don't cry daddy."
"oh baby your way to smart for an baby from one year"
"deaton said they where goanna be smart"
"daddy when is grandpa coming"
"tomorrow princes and he's bringing gifts"
"yeeyyyy!!!" she let go of stiles and runed to Isaac now she was able to walk she's gonna use it a lot.
"Barry?"
"yes dad"
"why don't you take your sister and watch little einsteins. I have to talk to uncle Scott""okay" he walked to his sister and took her hand "uncle Isaac? Are you goanna watch with us?"
Isaac looked from the two adorable kids to Derek "it's okay.  Scott will tell you later"
Isaac turned back to them and smiled "I would love to watch with you guys"
Lilly gasped "I'm a girl!" she slammed Isaacs arm making him chuckle. He took the hands of the kids and walked to the livingroom.
"what's wrong?" Scott asked with concern
"the kids can't go to school they way to smart.."
"and what can I do about that?"
"maybe you can ask Lydia if she wants to help us.  Maybe she can teach them  stuff"
"I'll ask her"
They could hear the teamsong coming out if the living room with the kids singing with it.
"they're so cute" Scott said
"you could have that too you know if you just tell Isaac what you feel for him"
"what if he doesn't feel the same?"
"I'm p-"
"daddy!!!!" lilly runner out of the livingroom