20

Barry's p.o.v.
I walked out of the room With tears in my eyes I walked to the waiting room and saw everyone looking at me and lilly
"hye kiddo what's wrong?" grandpa asked laying his hand on my shoulder
"daddy he doesn't remember. He even asked for his mom"
He dropped his hand
"maybe hou should go in grandpa but I warn you he's weird"
"this is going be a long talk I guesse".
I walked into his room and stoles looked up from his fingers.
"dad you're here"
"of course I am kiddo. Derek is it true"
He nodded sadly and I looked back to my son. "hye stiles Is everything alright"
"I guesse accept for the part I can't remember my husband or my 2 kids.
Wait where's mom?" he looked behind me like she would walk in
"stiles we need to talk -"I sat down next to his bed in the chair and looked straight at him" your mom. My wife. Died 17 years ago "
"what?she died?omg... Why can't I remember? I need to remember. Help me remember!"

Derek's p.o.v.
"help me remember!" my mate yelled
I realised he started to breath faster "he's having a panic attack" I walked slowly closer to him and layer my hands on his cheeks making him look at me "you need to breath slower for your own good"
"i-i can't" he fisted my sleeves of my sweater.
"yes you can listen to me count with me and take a deep breath"
"1" I said with him and letting him trying to take a deep breath "2.do it again"
After 5 I heard how stiles slowly started to breath in and out.
"you're doing great"
He did it a few times more before calming down and letting go of my Sweater
"I'm going to let you too alone" the Sherrie said before getting up and leaving the room.
I sat down next to his legs placing one hand on top of it
"thank you" he suddenly said
"for what?"
"it loomed like you knew exactly what you had to do"
"8years ago you had them a lot"
"c-can you help me remember"
"only if you want me too"
"of course"
He asked a few questions like whenand how we met. Our first kiss our first I love you.. But eventually he felt asleep. So I leaned back in my chair and closed my eyes the pack went home an our ago so I didn't had to worrie about that I send Barry and lilly a message to be safe and felt asleep.