19

Derek's p.o.v.
I looked down avoiding every eye contact
"daddy what's wrong with you?" lilly asked
"with me?  Nothing"
"than why do you act so weird you never talk about your mom"
"he doesn't remember anything"  I said stolidly looking down. I felt like a falier o was supposed to keep the people I love save and now I lost stiles my mate.
"I'm sorry.... I didn't sent to make you guys said. I maybe don't remember any of you but I want to remember"
"I can't believe you lied you never lie that's one of you biggest rules never lie to family" lilly said angry.sge wanted to walk away but I booked her way out
"dad I need to leave for a.second before I do something I'll regret"
"sweetie it's not his fault"
"I know that. But he promised us he would hold on but now he's alive but doesn't remember who the hell we are. You arr married to him we're his children what else did he forget about about?"
"I'll find out I promise why don't you take your brother and go back to uncle Scott and issaac"
"promise you will bring him back"
"I promise I will do what I can"
She nodded and slowly walked to stiles bed. "is it okay if I give you a hug?"
He hugged her  and I heard her wisper "please come back to us daddy we need you"  she let him go and walked toward the door again
"do you want a hug?" stiles asked Barry
"I want a hug from my daddy cause he was always there for me you maybe look like him and are the same person but no thanks your not him" he said cold.
"Barry"  I said. Little bit broken.
"no dad he's not himself and you know it what if he's never going remember us."
"then we make new memories"
"no! I don't want new memories. What I want is daddy that tells me stories about how he met Te love of his life how you saved his clumsy ass too much and I'm not coming back till THAT daddy is back"
"than where are you going?"
"home and you're not going to stop me"
"I wasn't going too. I get that your angry or sad and I get it if you want to go home. Just be safe"
"I will"
"I'm coming with you"  lilly said walking out of the room after her brother.
Stiles looked sad at me " they hate me now
"no they just want there daddy back."