CHAPTER 29

*After two months*

~Y/n's POV~

It has been two months since me and Yoongi sorted out and told about our relation to our friends and bang PD. When Bangtan founded about this they cheered up and congratulated us and plus, teased like heck. You know there is no chance of not being teased when you are around maknaes especially the PARK JIMIN! Next thing was a bit tensing. We went to Bang PD's office.

《FLASHBACK: Each staff member were staring at me and Yoongi while we made out way to PD-nim's office.

Bang PD- Ah! Yoongi!

Yoongi- I wanna talk to you, PD-nim!

Bang PD- Okay! And whose this young lady with you.

Yoongi- You will get it. Let's get straight to the point!

Bang PD- Yeah?

Yoongi- I am dating her. *points at me* She is my girlfriend.

Bang PD- But who is-

Yoongi cut him off.

Yoongi- Name Y/n; Y/n Y/l/n; daughter of a well known businessman Y/f/n.

Bang PD- How did you both met?

Yoongi- Accidentally through texts!

Bang PD- From how much time do you both know each other?

Yoongi- More than two months. But we sorted our relation this week itself.

Bang PD- Hmm! So...?

Yoongi- I wanted your permission for our relationship coz I wanna make it official.

Bang PD- What?

Yoongi- Yeah!

Bang PD- I would like to have a word with Ms. Y/L/N, first.

Yoongi looked at me and after few moments he agreed. Later he left PD Nim's office.

Bang PD- Ms. Y/n, Did you knew from the beginning that he was MIn Yoongi?

Y/n- No!

Bang PD- Are you sure about your relationship?

Y/n- Yes!

Bang PD- You know an idol's life is really hard. So, I hope you will let him work for the scheduled time!

Y/n- Ofcourse, sir. He has worked real hard for his career and I don't have intentions destruct it all.

Bang PD- Then you can make it official. You have my permission!

Y/n- Really?