Chapter 6

^Credit of the pic goes to the rightful owner

He is standing somewhere high. He had no idea what he was doing so high up there but suddenly he stumbled and fell back. He let out a shriek and closed his eyes tightly in fright. He knew for sure that any moment now he was going to hit the hard ground. 

But before his body could hit the ground below, he felt someone catching him securedly in his arms. He fluttered his eyes open and tried to look at the face of his saviour. But it's hazy, the face of his saviour. Try he might he couldn't see his face but then he heard a voice, a deep voice,

"Are you an Angel?.....Because you seem to fall in my arms directly from the Heaven above."

The scene changed and now he is standing under a tree decorated beautifully with fairy lights and he isn't alone there. There is another person with him. That person is kneeling before him, holding his small hands in his big ones. This time too he couldn't see the face of that person for it's still hazy but then he heard a familiar deep voice, the voice of his saviour earlier. 

"You are the love of my life. You are the only one for me. I loved you yesterday, I love you today and I will love you tomorrow and forever, only you.  I am yours now and I will be only yours forever. Will you….."

Before he could hear the rest of that man's words, the scene changed again. 

It's the time of dusk, the setting sun has painted the sky with his golden hues. He is sitting in what seemed like an open balcony and he could feel a warm chest plastered on his back and two arms wrapped around his middle. Then he heard a voice and this time he recognized the voice without any mistake for this time the voice was his own. 

".....I want to see all the sunrise and sunsets of my life with you, like this, being enclosed in your warm embrace."

The scene changed once more.

Now he is standing inside a room and there's another person standing beside him. That person has his right hand wrapped around his waist while he was leaning his head on that person's shoulder. They both were looking at something in front of them. But like always he isn't able to see what it is for it's hazy in front of him. And then he once again heard his own voice. 

"Look at her, Jangmi, the most beautiful, the most precious Rose in the garden of my life. Tete's Mimi."

Once again the scene changes and again it's the time of dusk. He is inside a room with the other male. A song could be in the background and they were slowly dancing to its tunes. It's a song in a foreign language, a language he didn't know yet it seemed like he could feel all the emotions conveyed by that melodious song. 

"You are so smitten by this song, do you even know what that lady is saying in her song?"

"Yes my Big Bunny I know."

"Oh really! Then please enlighten me  Love,"

"Alright, listen I will tell you what she is saying,

because of destiny today we got these moments
see me closely until you are fully satisfied 
who knows in your destiny these moments may or may not come again
who knows in future you may or may not get this chance 
May be in this lifetime we may or may not meet each other again