1

The sound of the alarm clock was so loud it startled those who were asleep. They ran briskly towards their respective bathrooms. Mew's bathroom is on the right while Gulf's bathroom is on the left. Mew blames Gulf for not waking him up while Gulf blames Mew for forgetting to lock the alarm clock yesterday. Then, they simultaneously came out of the bathroom.  For a moment they stared each other.

"What are you looking at?" 

Gulf began to speak when he felt uncomfortable with the man's gaze. After that, Mew walk towards their wardrobe. Suddenly, Mew enters the room without knocking. Gulf feels annoying and rushed to his bathroom with his clothes.

Mew only smile watching Gulf's behavior. Then, his hand reaches a white shirt in the closet.

"Why are you not waking me up?"

Mew ask while looking at Gulf who is busy tidying their bed. The man already in his working outfits.

"Excuse me! Who is the one who did not lock the alarm clock last night?" Gulf asks Mew back. Gulf ask without looking at Mew who is still in their wardrobe room.

Mew silent for a while. From that room, he looked at the electronic clock on a small table near their bed. He remembered Gulf ask him to lock the alarm clock to prevent them to wake up late.

"You supposed to check the clock before going to bed. I arrived home very late last night." Mew walk closer to Gulf who still hunched over fixing the sheets. 

As soon as Gulf finished his work, he turned to Mew. He let out a small scream as soon as his eyes caught a glimpse of Mew and immediately turned his back on the man. 

"Mew! How many times do I have to say, wear pants first and then wear shirt!" Gulf shouted angrily. He offended with Mew who always making the same mistake. 

"Sorry! I forgot!" Mew answered while zipping up the pants he had just worn. Luckily he was already wearing the pants he should have worn before he put on his work pants.

"You always forget! Are you done ?" Gulf ask. 

"I'm done," answered Mew.

Gulf turned away. He still afraid to turn around. Finally he let out a sigh of relief. However, his eyes still stared sharply at Mew and continued to walk to his makeup table. 

Mew also do the same thing. He stand behind Gulf who is sitting facing the mirror. 

"You ride with me today?" Mew ask while looking at Gulf through the mirror. 

"You don't have to do that! I can take a taxi. Later I feel sorry for that person for not riding with you today." answered Gulf and he keep walking towards the door.

Mew who is still tying his necktie immediately turn and look at Gulf with a look that Gulf understand. 

"I'm not jealous okay!" Gulf staring sharply. 

Mew laugh because he already know what answer will that man give. 

"You don't need to call taxi. I'm here, I can send you to work. You don't want to arrive late right? I'm a boss so it doesn't matter if I'm late. No one will mad at me if I'm late." Mew trying to persuade Gulf. He feel bad to see Gulf who is in a hurry getting ready to get to work. It seem like he have important things to do at work. He start to feel guilty. If not because of him, they will not get up too late.

"It's okay. I can call taxi. You can go to work now. I know you're a boss but you need to show your employees a good attitudes," said Gulf.

Mew smile. He knew it's really hard to speak with the stubborn man. He always have something to reply.

"Let's go. Besides, I don't want to see Eye today. She will not say anything if I send you today. You are my wife, not a stranger." Mew grinned while showing his white teeth.

This time, it's Gulf turn to grin. He feel funny hearing Mew's words. Gulf look at the black BMW i8 that only have two seats while thinking of something.

 Gulf look at the black BMW i8 that only have two seats while thinking of something

"God!" Gulf pat his own forehead. "Are you really gonna send me to work?" 

"Yes."

"But I need to go to the site! There's something I need to settle there." Gulf said.

"I can send you wherever you want to go. I'll do anything for you my dear Gulf." Mew continue to open the passenger door and signaling Gulf to enter the car.

"You should do it then. If not because of you I will not be late like this." Gulf said before entering the car.

"Hey! I also late to work today." Mew don't want to lose. He enter his car and start the engine then left the luxurious bungalow belonging to the two of them. 

TBC.