Izone dorms

A little bit of Izone chu here

"Hello guys, It's finally time to move in with the members tomorrow!" You said to the camera

"I'm so happy to move in with everyone! I wonder what it will be like!"

I packed up my things for tomorrow, I made sure to pack some Chinese snacks for the members. I hope they would like it.

-Time Skip-

It is finally time to meet the again, I don't why I was very nervous since I've already seen them at produce 48 and made friends with some of them. 

When I walked in I saw the staff at everybody. else, Yuri saw me and came to hug me, she said she got bored with Yena already. 

I was the last one to arrive.

-

-

It was now time for the staff to decide our dorm roommates, we were gonna be living in, I was gonna be living in dorm one, Me and Yuri were sad that we were getting separated from each other, but Minju, Yena  and Yujin are there so I guess that's fine, I wasn't friends with the others.

After we took some things out of our suitcases we just sat around awkwardly, I was roommates with Yujin and Minju. I was the only one this dorm who had my own bed, the others have bunk beds. 

Me, Yujin and Minju just decided to talk since the others were still getting ready. We heard shouting outside of our room, we went to check what it was and we saw the others yelling while looking at the fridge,

"Girls quick look at this!" Yena said

when we went to look we saw that there was a lot of food and drinks in the fridge, we were so thankful for it. Look as there were seven of us in this dorm it was all probably gonna finish in about a month or even less then that.

We invited the other members from the other dorms and we all sat it a circle and began to tell things about ourselves.

"Hi if you forgot my name it's Chaeyeon, I have a 2 younger sisters, they both start with Chae, one you might have seen on Sixteen, I also have 2 dogs who's names also start with Chae!" Chayeon said excitedly 

"Interesting" Yujin said.

It was my turn next

"Um hi I'm Y/n, I love pizza, I love Dancing, I also really love playing video games."

"Are you good?" Sakura asked

"uh kind of" 

"Hiiiiiii my you already know me as Wonyoung the youngest of produce 48 and this group, I love mint Chocolate and I'm also 169cm"

"Wow! we're like the same height, although I think I'm a bit shorter" Yujin said

"No I think i'am"

"We'll see"

"Uh hi i'm Minju, I'am an actor, I was in 'The great Seducer', I-

"YEA I KNEW IT WAS YOU" Yena shouted, "sorry, continue"

"I'am also big Harry Potter fan" She said

"You are very pretty" Chaewon said

"Oh uh thank you, you too" Minju said and started blushing

everyone started wriggling their eyebrows

luckily the 2 didn't notice

"Facts about me is that I love singing, I also love mint chocolate, I also love spicy food!" Chaewon said

"Hi you know me as Sakura and uhhhhhhh" it a little while for to speak in korean but manged to do it. She loves to play games like me, I used to watch her videos so I already knew that.

"I'm Yuri, I love singing, I also love playing the piano."

"I'm Eunbi, probably the oldest and I also like doing some pop art."

"Hi I'm Nako, I love ice cream, I also love watching videos and movies"

"I'm Yena and I'am very good at claw machines so you don't need to worry about, I also love playing games." 

"Are you good?" Me and Sakura said at the same time

"uuuuh, anyways moving on!" Yena said nervously"

"Hi!, I love dancing to hip hop and I also love playing the piano." Yujin said

"it's Hitomi and I looooooooooove bread!"

"And I'm Hyewon, I love anime, I also can play the guitar and the Piano"

After we told facts about ourselves we all began to talk about random things until we heard a knock at the door. Chaeyeon who was the closest opened to see the staff holding a bunch of food to celebrate.

Everyone ate so much, I felt like we were really gonna get along

Started: April 9th 2021

Finished: May 9th 2021

Words: 751