| R

Third Person's POV

It is already 7:45 in the morning when
Jennie and Taehyung arrived at the school and starts to wonder around.

They were amazed when they see the tall buildings, students walking around probably with their friends. And everything in between.

"Wow" Taehyung utters. They both stop, gazed around.

"Let me get this straight.. is this going to be our school?" taehyung continues feeling amazed with excited.

Jennie look at him and answered,
"Yeah, I have a good feeling about it." and smiled. Showing her cute teeth.

"We'll soon find out" Taehyung replied and smiled.

Jennie nodded, "Let's go".

And they both continue to walk.

They ended up in the lobby, still looking around.

"Nice place." taehyung observed.

"It sure is grand." jennie said and noticed someone on the stairs.

"Huh? What's that?"

"What?" Taehyung look at where jennie's pointing at and saw some students squealing, rushing toward their direction.

"They're coming!!!" one of them shouts.

"Where? Hurry!!"

"Omg!!"

"Aahhhh~!!!"

Jennie and Taehyung confusingly watch over them, passing through and both turn their backs and saw Five fine looking students.

For a second they both look at each other but immediately look back at the scene.

Students who are freaking out, taking photos & fangirling over at that unfamiliar five students.

"Why is everybody hyped for those students?" taehyung can't help but to ask jennie who has the same question.

But someone heard him, a little bit confused.

"Hey! Don't you know Treasure?"

"What's that?" Jennie answered, and look at taehyung back to that someone.

"I guess it's because this is your first day." Lia said to Taennie while walking through the hallways to their supposed classroom.

"But you should take notes." lia continue,

"They're the most popular students." she look at jennie after saying that.

"They're a whole other league." now looking at taehyung.

But when she look at the front she notice one of the treasure.

"Oh? There comes one." she utters and point,

"That girl, she's KIM JISOO" Taennie look over Jisoo who is walking like a runway model with her fangirls & boys offering her a bucket of chicken, some are fake collapsing due to the overload gorgeousness of the said girl.

"The school's chairman is her dad.. Speaking of Chicken, she's known as an chicken addict. Some say she ate too much chicken and got her chicken complexion,
Tens of thousands of people are star struck by her gorgeous face." Lia introduced.

"Isn't she hot?" taennie can only nod.

Again someone interrupt them.

"Wait!" tzuyu half-shouted while with her is her beloved guitar, she strummed.

"What?" lia ask.

"I'll take it from here." tzuyu replied and points somewhere.

"That's PARK CHAEYOUNG, The Princess who made food delivery our thing, you know that dominant food delivery app? She's their Daughter." tzuyu started while the girl she's talking about is walking beautifully, bringing with her, her favorite food of all, the banana milk.
.
.
.
.
"Here she comes... that girl." lia started, arranged her glasses and points.

"RYUJIN, You know that global beer company? She's the Heir. Words has it that her looks are more intoxicating than the beer." lia continue,

while ryujin who is wearing her infamous sunglasses, is already signing her signature move the 'i see you' pointing her two fingers towards them and back at her own.

"But... never mind." lia utter bitterly. face is already hesitating.

Taennie look at her.

"What? What is it?" taehyung ask.

"Nothing, just know that she's odd." lia smiles.

And they look forward again.

"And that Pretty Handsome Girl... She's LISA, an heir to the Hilteum Hotels. Her family owns about 5.5 trillion hotels around the world. Check out those uptown looks worthy of their global presence." tzuyu dreamily ended.

"Isn't she gorgeous?" tzuyu added, feeling giddy.

They were looking around when suddenly someone put its arms around lia and jennie's shoulder, which averted their attention to the guy.

"Ahem!" the guy stare at lia and jennie.

"I guess that makes me next." he smiles and look at jennie longer than a look.

"J-J-JUNGKOOK!" tzuyu shockingly said.

Jungkook started introducing himself still looking at jennie.

"Hilteum Chairman's secretary is my dad. That's not much compared to the others, but at least... I have the looks." jungkook smiled at jennie showing his bunny smile.

Jungkook look at them,

"What do you think.. " Jungkook then lifts Jennie's chin and continue,

"new face?" now smiling at jennie whose still can't utter a word because of the guy's boldness.

"I guess you can say that..." jennie can only reply.

The world is with her when the bell rung.

"Hey, that's the bell" lia informed and immediately pulls tzuyu with her, Jungkook following them as well, leaving Taennie who look at each other and shrugged. And then start to walk.

×____×

Miaan for the Wrong Grameyys yaknow