| E

-

Taehyung's Pov

Time passes by quickly

It is an another beautiful day in our new school, i am sitting in my chair and realized something, i look around.

I noticed since then, Jisoo and Chaeyoung grew closer. Oh? See that chaeyoung even feeding jisoo a chicken! I internally laugh at the sight.

I avert my sight to them and saw my beloved twin sister,

Jenduekie is now with Lisa.. 24/7! Tsk.. Showing a lot of her cute side to lisa.

I shook my head seeing lisa blushing, what a sight to see. The Lisa Manoban of Hilteum Hotels is blushing.. How rare.

I was busy looking around when jungkook sit beside me. I smiled.

As for Jungkook and me, we're working hard for the competition. Simple as that. (smart ako. Lol)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ah! You are maybe curious about How is Ryujin these days?.. From observing LIA all the time, she's in need of magnesium. I thought before chuckling seeing ryujin being pushed slightly in the shoulder by Lia, well after that they both laugh.

That's how we come to join TREASURE.

I look around seeing my other classmates doing their thing, some are playing, singing and dancing.

All is well.

I look at Jennie luckily she look at my way and we both smiled to each other and nodded.
.

.
.
.

-

"I am glad to meet them and be here with them. "

Taehyung and Jennie thought at the same time before facing their partners.

The end.

JenLisa x HaKyu