32

*After the nsfw part*

Skeppy and bad were laying downstairs on the couch while Y/N was upstairs in the King sized bed all alone. Bad and skeppy were already asleep but Y/N was still awake.

Y/N POV:
'It's there again.. the feeling that something is wrong. That I'm doing something I don't want.. but what is it?' I thought to myself while I was laying in the bed. It was cold, no bad or sjeppy hugging me or sharing their body warmth with me.  I then decided to stand up and get dressed because I knew I wasn't going to sleep this night. It was a bit cooler outside so I put on a skinny jeans in black and a white hoodie that was a bit larger. It was my own it I then grabbed my phone and went out. The fresh cool air hit my nose and I took a deep breath in. I walked a bit around my hands in my hoodie pocket and my phone in my pants pocket. I walked pretty quick but for me it was normal. Nobody was outside expect me, I walked around the town a bit when I suddenly see a small beach, I walk down to the beach and feel my feet sinking a bit unit the sand. I took of my shoes and my socks and carried them with one hand. I felt the warmed sand underneath my feet I started to walk again. It was pretty nice. I then sat down in the sand and stared at the ocean and got lost in my thoughts.

Bad pov:
I woke up and finding myself laying on top of skeppy. When I stood up I felt a sharp pain in my back, I then remberd what happend and I started to blush. It was around 3 a.m and I got a glass of water and drank it, I set the glass into the sink and then walk up to mine and Y/N shared bedroom. When I open up the door I see that Y/N isn't there. I kinda get worried and start to search for her around the house but I didn't find her. I woke up skeppy and told him about everything.

--------------------------------------------------
Hello everybody!\(°3°)/ I'm kinda feeling better now but not to the point we're I can write regular again :') I will also probably turn this story into a Y/N x bbh again because it's kinda weird for me to write this treesome :') I'm sorry.