✨🖤Comfort ( part 2 ) 🖤✨

Bad (DrarryL) pov:
As soon as she said the last words I looked at her and gave her a small smile. ''but are you sure about it?.. we barley know each other.."
Y/N then  said "I already said it so I'm going to do it! And I don't know if you have somebody else."   She gave me a warm smile and she pulled me a bit more closer into her arms. I was so thankful that I had Y/N she is just really understanding.. I then start to muffle I bit "we should go get going now.. it's getting pretty late.."  Y/n then just hooded and grabbed my arm and walked to her car. She opens the door for me so I can get in, She had a small car but that's okay I was fitting in it with no problems. Y/n then closed the door  and walked to the driver side and got onto her sit she then looked at me. "You aren't going to get through this alone. I'm here and i will take care of you until you feel good again!" It was just so nice hearing that.. it felt really good but not good enough to get my sadness away. I just smiled at her warmly and said in a soft tone thank you so much.." she was then typing in my address into her navi and then startet the car. She stardet driving. We drove like for 5 minutes and I just started out of the window and Y/n noticed it. She was then grabbing my hand with her hand and then she rubbed my back hand with her thumb. I stardet to get a bit red and I was still looking out of the window. Y/n had  her eyes on the road the most of the time. The only time she hadn't her eyes in the road was to look at me. She had really beautiful (your eye colour) I was so glad to met her. After almost 20 minutes we were at my place. Y/n let go of my hand and then got out. She then got onto my side and opend the door " you don't have to do this.. I should be the one doing this!"   Y/n then quickly stardet to talk in a warm tone "oh no! It's fine! Your the one who is not feeling good so you should be treated god!"  God.  Y/n was so nice. We got onto my front door and then stardet to look for my keys but I couldn't find them. Y/n stardet to talk "I have all your stuff! Don't you remember?" She then giggled and looked through she bag to get out the keys and Y/n hand me the keys. I then opend the door and held it open for Y/n.

------------------------------------------------
480 words! :D I will continue it in a bit owo just not Right know because I have to go eat D:
But have fun reading it today!