💕19💕

A few days passed by and Y/n was still not seen. Bad was most of the time only in bed and didn't eat much. Zak tried his best to get him to eat something and find Y/nbir saldy with no success. Bad was currently sleeping as skeppy heard a small nock he opens the door and he was in shook. It was Y/n! He just wrapped his arms around Y/n as he teared up. "Y/be I'm so sorry.. I was so worried ! I'm really sorry" Y/n was quite in shook but he hugged Zak back "I-i'm sorry for Suddenly leaving and not saying a thing.." Zak just looked with tears at Y/n "please don't be sorry! It was my fault !" Y/n felt really bad for Zak. "Zak it's okay.. I forgive you." Zak then let Y/n get into the house. Y/n then walked into her room grabbed some clothes from Their room and took a shower. Zak was really happy that Y/nwas back again. After a while they both sat on the couch and talked a bit. Y/n had a very big hoodie on and Y/n was wearing the hood.
Bad came really tired down the stairs as he saw the other person in the room. He just looked very tired at Zak "h-hello?.." Y/n then just quickly turns around and Y/n almost flew off of the couch and runs at bad. "Bad!" Y/n said as she was hugging bad with tears in their eyes.

--------------------------
I'm going to stop now :( sorry