Chapter 1

Klaus POV

"Ah mystic falls." I breathed while standing on the famous Wickery Bridge. I took a deep breath before letting it out in a sigh. "Brother. Stop being so childish." My brother Elijah spoke. I pouted before getting back in the car.  We drove to the house, or mansion I should say, that Elijah had brought. Elijah went in first but I spotted a car. It was an old fashion ones blue and black sports car sort of thing. Somethings off. I heard a loud crash. I silently and carefully moved to the window. seeing Katherine. Or well someone that looked like Katherine, stood at the stairs facing Elijah. She was gripping something in her hand. She threw it at Elijah and the smell of vervain filled the air. I watched carefully as a man appeared. He was distracting my brother while someone else came through the shadows. My heart skipped a beat when I saw them. It was a young man. He had perfect pale skin. Bright piercing blue eyes.  Black shaggy hair. He tried to stake Elijah but was slammed into a wall. I growled slightly  as Elijah did that. This distracted my brother. The handsome man took this as his chance and quickly switched their positions before staking him. I was impressed. A young vampire being able to stake an original. Wrong type of stake though. I noticed the handsome man look over in my direction before getting slapped in the head by the Katherine girl. I growled again making him look over and meet my eyes. He winked slightly before turning to the girl. I used my vampire hearing to listen. "Car. Now." He said. She huffed before storming out to the car. She got in the blue car with a huff. When she tried to slam the door the guy stopped it. "Oi! Watch the car!" He snapped before closing it normally. He glanced over at me before getting in the drivers side and speeding off.

I went in and pulled the stake from my brothers chest. I dropped him to the ground before inspecting the stake. I noticed blood on the but that hadn't touched Elijah. I sniffed it and realised it wasn't his. The blood smelt sweet. A slight alcohol scent was mixed with the sweet smell. I kicked Elijah slightly and he didn't stir. I shrugged before going outside. I followed the car tracks and soon ended up at a rather amazing building.  "I DON'TCARE!" I heard a bratty girl yell. "WELL YOU SHOULD!" Someone else yelled. This time a man. The raven haired Angel came storming out. I noticed his arm was bleeding and dripping from his hand. I stopped him. "Look love. Don't mean to point out the obvious, but your bleeding." I said motioning to his arm. He glared at the stake. I sighed before putting it down and stepping back. He grabbed it and launched it at the building. It went through the window and I heard a scream. "STEFAN!" The bratty girl yelled and I heard her run upstairs. The raven sighed before swaying slightly. He gripped his arm before his legs went from underneath him. I caught him quickly. I rolled his sleeve up to see a bite. It looked like a werewolf bite. I looked at him with a mixture of emotions melting from my face. worry  but also shock. how did he manage to hide this so well? That will need to be a thought for a different time. I need to hurry up with breaking this curse. My blood won't heal him unless I break the curse. He grunted slightly before pushing me away and vampire speeding off. I growled at myself before going to get what I need for  breaking the curse. There's a full moon tomorrow night. if i can get everything ready for tomorrow then everything will be peachy  hopefully.

I implored my witches to find the werewolf and vampire. I myself was able to find the moonstone rather quickly. Now all I need is a doppelgänger. I'm going to take a wild swing at the hornets nest and assume that bratty girl is the doppelgänger. I went to the house and saw her out on the porch. "Ah perfect." I smirked before grabbing her. "Ah-!" I covered her mouth as she started to scream. "Shh Shh. Ah ah ah." I whispered. She attempted to say something. "What was that love?" I hummed, allowing her to speak. "Please. I-i don't want him to be alone." She pleaded. "Who don't you want to be alone sweet?" I smirked. "D-Damon. He isn't right in the head. He can't be alone!" She snapped the last bit. I covered her mouth again. She is extremely annoying. even more so then i thought. I vamped her to my current hide away and my witches put her under a sleeping spell. "Brother? Why the rush?" Elijah asked. "I have to get this curse broken. Now preferably. Because there is somebody I desperately need to save, but I can't without being the hybrid." I growled, slowly escalating from an attempted state of calm. He wisely chose to back down. "The Salvatore?" He then queried. gaining a look of confusion as I furrowed my brows. "The guy who staked me?" He clarified. oh. I gave a nod. "I do believe, if I'm correct in my thoughts, the werewolf you have for your ritual is actually the one who bit him." He hummed, skilfully laying the spores of rage to fester in my brain. giving a nonchalant gesture towards the female werewolf that laid unconscious and chained impeccably. I resisted the ever growing urge to rip her empty head from her body right there and then. Instead focusing on my witches as they prepared the last steps, Knowing that Now all I can do is wait and hope I get this done in time.