I've finally got you

"I've finally got you, A."
The words rolled of his tongue like poison. Overly-excited at their long anticipated capture of a member of the apollo legion, the biggest superhero team since The avengers. They were as close as sardines in a can and it was unluckily rare to see them alone. So when they saw A all alone, they knew they had to take their chance. It was a opportunity that they had to take, and his big gamble had payed of in their favour. A sat on the stone, trembling. It gave them great pleasure him in such a scared a state. And before you go, 'But no, that's mean! Why did you kidnap him in the first place?', dear Reader, they were the villain. It's their Job. Everyone had their jobs and some enjoyed it more than others. They were part of these some people.
"Not even answering me now, A? I'm disappointed!"
"P-please..... I don't, I don't want ......"
"I must admit, I'm disappointed. You've gone soft, A!"
Trying to hide the complete terror in his voice, A replied, "T-the others are coming to help me, y-you know?!"
"You don't sound so sure, my friend. Aww, are you scared?"
"N-no....." A was slowly backing into a corner.
"Elizabeth, fetch the knives," The girl ran off into a small room besides the cave they stood, well, villain stood and A cowered on the floor, petrified and worried for his life. The small girl named Elizabeth came back hurriedly with a set of knives.
"Don't worry, A. This won't hurt a bit......."

Week after week, and there was no sign of the rest of Apollo. Everyday brought new bruises or a new broken bone. A's arm were tied together so tightly that he couldn't feel his wrists. Everyday, the poor girl who was related to Villain in some way (A hadn't exactly figured out how yet) brought a new set of weapons or a new set of torture devices. What was most concerning was Villain's genuine enjoyment of his pain. How could they truly enjoy this? Their face showed no sign of concern or regret. This wasn't a new concept to A, he knew that Villain was out of his mind. But not this insane..... it was a side that he didn't want to see now or every again. But it was an escapable prison, but there was a cage which he stuck in that was worse then this. His mind. Crumbling like a wall knocked down by a bulldozer. Screaming and shouting at him about how he is worthless he is or how he deserves this pain. Constantly reminding him that he never fought back.

It was a normal night. The day was the normal routine; a few punches, scars scattered across his starved body like sprinkles on white icing. The voices in his head pushed him to the floor, reminding for the 80th time today that he was worthless and the team would never save him. He was consigned to the painful, pathetic life he had been living for a month. These thoughts danced threw his brain, flooding him like a tsunami, when he heard a voice that wasn't in his brain.
"A!"