Chapter 6

Susie's POV

" Excuse me... She's WHAT?! " I roared. Who does this little brat think she is?! Running off from me without MY damn permission!

Kris is probably going to kill me, well... If I play my cards right, maybe not.

Lancer ran around in a panic, trying to search for the runaway humain that he has gotten aquated to.

" She's gone! Susie! What are we going to do?! We lost our potential prisoner, and our Plan isn't even finished yet! " His blue gloved hands dragged down his now frowning face.

small sweat droplets slipped from how nervous he actually was. " Lancer, hey! calm down! Were going to find her don't worry. Lets just hurry up and look around, she couldn't have gotten far. " " Aye, Aye! Captain Susie! " He clumsily saltuted, before proceeding to look under a small rock on the ground.

This caused a small sigh to escape my lips. Damn idiot..

Why would she do this? Okay sure, I'm mean, Defensive, I eat chalk.. I hurt her.

I let the last one sink in.

I hurt her...

I Could remember how her eyes looked when I grabbed her by the top hem of her shirt. She was breathless, considering that I had rammed her up against the window. I felt the clear lining of my claws pierce through the fabric of her shirt. I felt... Angery.

What did she say to make me react like that?

.

.

.

" Hey! Answer my damn question! Or are you just as quiet as your runt brother, is that it? "

" Hah, as if. I have way more voice and confidence. If you think scaring me is a good way to cower me down then think agai-- "

.

.

.

The sound of her choked please only riled me up... I was angry because...

She was scared of me...

" AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! "

Your POV

" (Y/n)~ "

That was not Susie's voice...

It sounded... Light and airy. Actually, It sounded as if there were two voices that were echoing in the dark. How does it know my name?

" We've been watching you silly~ No need to be afraid!~ We mean no HArM! " The voice dipped down, then suddenly shifted it's voice confusingly. The golden eyes that stared into my plastered soul suddenly separate from each other. I could see the outline of their body's, they were thin... now having my assumptions of them being a sort of ground monster, because they seem to have no arms or legs, now that I really look at them, they have round heads, and round petals circling around.

Flower monsters? I think I've heard someone talk about whispering flowers... but never a monster that is a flower. Though, I probably shouldn't be surprised, Monsters do come in all sorts of all shapes and sizes.

They lean into the light, their yellow irises glimmering in the soft pink light as they studied my form closely, their heads were constantly moving. Up and down as if they were listening to a beat. They each had a large smiling mouth, unnerving to say the least.

" Why hello there!~ We are SOOoo Happy to have a new FAce! " The first twisted there stem like a twisty straw. The sound of it stretching caused me to slightly cower and wrench...

" New face! NEW FACE! " The other Joined in after the similar danced around. Their voices echoed against the Dark candy tree's. Their voice sounded as if there was an echo, Their blue petals slightly glowed now.

" Hold on.. who are you? " I asked, I was confused. They seemed to know me, even though I literally know nothing about them. They give off a bad aura, the aura of betrayal and mystery.

" OH HOW RUde! I am known As FEllA! and this is ErRIEo! "

" ERRIEO! ERRIEO! "

I need to get out of here.. shifting my eyes around the area, there were no smooth ground to crawl on, and from what I'm seeing, they don't want me to leave...

" I'm SorrY, But you seem to Be DIstracted... ARE YOu Not FRieNd? " 'Fella' Shoved there face in front of mine, the sound of clumbering and breaking soil was a sudden sound when they stretched. Errieo whispering " Friend " under its breath as they shifted slowly closer, a white luminescent glowing substance dripping from there teeth.

" Nononono! I'm listening! I'm totally focused! " My breathing was starting to get out of hand, my hands gripped on the tall grass under me... until I felt something silver on my arm. I yelled when I saw a black thorned vine grip it, it was attached to Errieo. They yank on it, causing me to slide onto my back, the grip I had once on the grass now torn as I try to reach for something again. they go for my leg, hearing the loud laughter from Fella break through and shatter most of my hope. The thons protruded into my skin painfully, no doubtedly having ripped some of it along with my leg. My arm was in great pain as I screamed for help powerfully.

Pathetic, you can't take care of yourself

Useless human, I wonder how your kind beat us and sent us down below

You never meant anything. N O T h i N G

" AAAAGH!!! GET AWAY FROM HER! "

A large sword sliced along with an axe, a gust of magic brushed past in golden glow, and the sound of cheeky laughter followed through along with a gust of wam fire.

The sound of screeches erupted abruptly as Kris, Ralsei, Susie and Lancer went into battle mode.

" NO! NONONONONONONONONO---" Fella screamed as Kris sliced back a black vine, Ralsei yelled for Susie to dodge an attack that was aimed for her by Errieo. Susie, now pent up, gave out a battle cry and swung her battle axe, Missing when Fella ducked under her swing. Lancer was just burning things at this point with his bike, the engine roared to life as it sputtered even more fire. Causing a small fire to grow around the two luminescent flower monsters. With nowhere to run, they ducked in to the earthy soil below...

Kris was the first to turn to me, his sword clattered to the ground and rushed down to check for any cuts and injuries, I hissed when he touched my arm, the warm feeling of velvet blood dripped a bit at the minnie wrangled puncture wounds that littered my arms and legs, the shock had finally settled as I felt my brother whisper light encouragements as he slid off his blue and pink striped cape, covering it on me as a blanket.

His covered eyes met Ralsei's shadowed ones. He quickly scrambled, knowing what Kris wanted him to do. Two fluffy paws met my resting figure, he took a deep breath, and began his healing prayer.

" I heal thy soul from any sickness and laceration, keep the balance of health of one's true hope."

After the prayer was done, a golden light silked through My soaked wounds, only to feel no pain, just, numbness. A soft humming made my eyes droop, a cascaded yawn set in as my head layed softly into the plush grassy ground. Letting Sleep take hold...