Chapter 8

Art at Ze top is made by Me < :33

The Warm air broke my deep slumber as I felt the soft cushion of a car chair hit against my cheek as I felt the soft thump of a speed bump shook me more from my sleep as I found myself yawning from the small heep of tiredness surrounding my eyes. 

A soft chuckle broke through the warm air and a warm hand found its way on my lap, the hand patted my denim covered legs, acoustic guitar music was playing  loud on the radio. 

When I moved my head up, I blinked away the tired tears away from my eyes. The sun was barely setting from what I could tell, I Yawned a bit while sitting up, my fist balling so that I could rub away the dryness of my eyes after I had just woken up. An audible hum brought my attention, a beautiful woman behind the wheel smiled down at me as soon as I looked at her.

Short brown hair, accompanied by a pink shirt that had an embroidered white fawn on it. Cute freckles dawned on her cheeks and colorful bracelets that ran up and down her arms, and glasses that sat on her head. The final prominent detail she had was a beautiful blue butterfly necklace that hung around her neck." Well good evening (Y/n), had a nice nap? " The woman spoke, her voice was soft, a bit of shakiness to it. It fit her.

Another hand came from the back seat, it was a feminine hand that had their nails painted black, along with a large tattoo that ran up across her arm. My body moved on its own, I felt it turn on the chair, my head peeking over the seat to look in the back seats. There sat another woman, She had longer hair that look to have been dyed, but the blue remaint's have long washed away turning it to a pail sea green. She had a white tank top with similar looking bracelets running up and down her arm, and what seemed to be three bullet's strung on a string around her neck. She had a smile on her face as her hand ran across my hair. 

" Hey, when we do make it to make it back to Oregon, Could we drop by the trash graveyard again? It's been forever... " She asked, Looking to the woman behind the wheel. She had a much more louder voice than the other, To which she responds with a small smile and a nod. " Of course we can. (Y/n) could look around the beaches as well, maybe collect some sea shells along the way? How does that sound? " She asked, turning her head towards me. 

.

.

.

The soft swaying brought the girl back from the warm dream-like distant memory. Her pulpy hands twitched only slightly. The shaded light and the sound of a melodic heartbeat brought the girl to open her eye's.

She was soon met with a soft curved pink jaw of a certain lilac monster, a gentle thoughtful look took over Susie's face, a look that had been a more rare occurrence in most people and/or monster, but you had taken the pleasure of seeing twice now on the large female monster. 

   Susie, didn't seem scary at all under all of her gnarled yellow teeth and sharp attitude. (Y/n) was lax in the moment, a certain feeling bubbled in her chest, one of tightness and butterflies, a happy feeling of which was commonly explained as "Love" ... Really? Was this really a true feeling of which she could accept for her? 

A monster that had treated her like absolute garbage? She had asked this a while ago, and she was so sure that this feeling was not of Love in the slightest. But... how Susie came out of nowhere with a high growl, a glint similar of protection had found it's way into your memory. 

 Her eye's had a look of anger and worry grazed upon her features from what she could remember of that supposed rescue. The searing hot pain that came over her plungered wounds of what used to be the tearing of thorns from those blasted flowers... Susie had saved you.