Clarissa Lovechild

Also Known As My Miracle Child (By Edmund Lovechild)

My Golden Girl (By Edmund Lovechild)

My Darling Daughter (By Edmund Lovechild)

My Little Princess (By Edmund Lovechild)

My Little Lady (By Margaret Lovechild)

My Sweet Clarissa (By Margaret Lovechild)

Young Queen (By Margaret Lovechild)

My Little Nightingale (By Margaret Lovechild)

My Light (By Arthur Pendragon)

My Life (By Arthur Pendragon)

Betrothed (By Arthur Pendragon)

Cissy (By Arthur Pendragon)

My Queen (By Arthur Pendragon)

Ward Clarissa (By Uther Pendragon)

Princess Clarissa (By Uther Pendragon)

Clary (By Morgana Le Frey)

Sweet Clarissa (By Morgana Le Frey)

Princess (By Merlin)

Witch (By Merlin)

Rissa (By Merlin)

My Lady (By Gwen)

Clarie (By Gwen)

My Princess (By Lucy)

Clarry (By Lucy)

My Friend (By Lucy)

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

Race: Witch

Gender: Female

Family: Margaret Lovechild (Mother, Deceased)

Edmund Lovechild (Father, Deceased)

Uther Pendragon (Guardian)

Born: December 22 (Aged 24)

Height: 5'4" (168cm)

Occupation: Princess of Falian Kingdom (Formerly, Fallen)

Ward of the Kingdom of Camelot

Practitioner of the Old Religion (Currently)

Tutor (Merlin)

Affiliation(s): Falian
Camelot

Uther Pendragon (Guardian)

Knights of Camelot

Knights of Falian

Gwenievre (Best Friend)

Merlin (Best Friend/Student)

Arthur Pendragon (Best Friend/Betrothed)

Morgana Le Fay (Best Friend)

Lucy (Maid/Best Friend)

The Druids

Gaius

Kilgharrah

PERSONALITY

Clarissa is a knowledgeable woman, with her caring and kind nature to those she cares about, though she is a rather cunning and severe woman when it comes to thinking up strategies for the better of the kingdom Clarissa lives in as she loves with all her heart as the Witch is open-minded, wanting to believe that everyone can get along. However, she knows it is naive. Clarissa remains level-headed. Clarissa is loved by the people of Camelot, seeing her as a calm and honest person who helps and supports them, not caring about stature as she believes everyone is equal and does whatever she can to make their lives better.

APPEARANCE

Clarissa is a beautiful woman with her fair skin and long brunette hair that falls to the middle of her back and beautifully doe brown eyes that can make any man fall for her charms.

ABILITIES

Magical Abilities

Clarissa is an expert in Magical knowledge, being well versed in the Old Religion and helps to train Merlin in the ways of the Old Religion and magic, she can harness her magic with ease,  though using high level magic can put a strain on her body, though she is one of the most powerful witches of her time. Clarissa specialises in potion-making for many different purposes and defence spells, though she can still do offensive spells they are not to badly harm unless there is no other option.

Magical Combat

Clarissa is a strong witch, and can handle high level spells though she prefers not to use offensive spells and decides to use defensive spells, she doesn't use her magic against those she does not wish to harm unless she can not use her weapons, she doesn't rely on her magic, knowing from the past that it can not alway help and uses her advanced potion-making skills to help aid herself in a fight either with offence or defence.

Magical Resilience & Immortality

​​​​​​​Clarissa is fairly resilient to magical attacks, she can withstand attacks from a sword or even magical, though it will have minor consequences such as a strong magical poison will still effect her but slowly, and as a strong witch she has immortality, able to live for a long time if she so chooses and the only thing to kill her is a sword forged in the dragon's breath.

Master Swordsman & Archer

​​​​​​​Clarissa is a master swordsman and archer, having trained from such a young age, she is not afraid to fight in close combat instead of using her magic, knowing that keeping her magic a secret is better for the future and also knows not to rely on it. Her father was the first to teach her how to handle a sword and her mother with a bow and arrow, she catched on quickly, learning how to master the sword with ease as she continued to grow, and masters her bow and arrow.

Politics & Negotiation

​​​​​​​Clarissa is known for her strategic mind, she uses her calm and level-headed mind to reason with stubborn people and can easily sway other to help her in her causes, though sometimes strongly stubborn people are harder to sway. She stands by Uther's side as she learns of the politics of Camelot, but she seems to know it better than him as she walks through the town daily, she even helps him with trails and treaties as a former heir of a throne.

Singing & Dancing

Clarissa, like her mother can sing beautifully, she learned the songs with her mother as her teacher as she grew older, and her father would dance with her at special occasions but she mainly learned from her former tutor, who praised her for dancing splendidly.

TRIVIA

​​​​​​​Clarissa loves to read books on history and romance

Clarissa's favourite flower is the lavender flower as she enjoys the aroma it brings into her chambers

Clarissa has a secret room to practice her magic

Actor: Natalie Dormer