.8.

GERARD'S POV

I grab my phone and take a deep breath. Yeah, I might have cheated on Bert, but I won't break up with him over the phone.

I quickly press Bert's contact and gently place the phone against my ear.

"About time you called. You make me angry and don't call me until the day after?" Bert huffs, "What do you want?"

"Can you come over?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'll be there in like, ten minutes." Bert hangs up before I can say anything else.

He's still angry because my brother came over? How can you be angry at that?

~

Bert knocks on the door, typical Bert, I answer and silently lead him inside. It didn't feel right to say hello.

"What do you need to talk to me about?" Bert asks.

"We need to... I need some time apart." I try to not seem to aggressive.

"What?" Bert asks.

"I think... I think we need to stop seeing each other." I quietly say.

I can see the color drain from his face.

"What?! We are meant to be! Are you cheating on me? Is this why? Cheating on me with some slut?!" Bert accuses me.

I mean, Bert isn't wrong. But, Frank is not a slut.

"We don't need to point fingers like that. We can handle this like adults." I try to calm Bert down.

"Now you're calling me childish?! You fucking bitch!" Bert yells.

"Bert... You need to leave." I sigh.

"What are you gonna do if I don't? Are you gonna hit me?" Bert accuses me.

"What? No! I'm not gonna fucking hit you. I'm just asking you to leave." I try to reason with Bert, but my attempts don't work. "If you don't leave I'll..." I trail off, I don't know what I'll do.

"What are you gonna do?" Bert crosses his arms.

I really don't know. I just stay silent.

"Yeah. That's what I thought. I'm not leaving." Bert sat down on my couch and huffed.

Well, what the fuck do I do now?

AN

-GROOVYLADY