18

3rd person's POV

Heejin opens her eyes and quickly search for Hyunjin. She found the girl peacefully sleeping beside her, she let out a sigh of relief and burry her face to the girl's neck. Hyunjin woke up because of Heejin's movement.

She wraps her arms around her girl and kiss the top of her head.

"Good morning babe" she said and Heejin remove her face from her neck to stare at her face.

"Morning"

"Why do you seem so sad?" Hyunjin asked worriedly and caress Heejin's face.

"You will be leaving, right?" Heejin look at her with a sad eyes

"I will go back here, Heejinie" she kissed the tip of the latter's nose

"Promise?" Heejin asked in tiny

"Promise" Hyunjin said and peck Heejin's lips. A knock was heard and a lentil bean open the door.

"Oh great you guys are awake now, come on down breakfast is ready" she said

"We'll be down in a minute" Heejin said and Yeojin leaves.

The two went to the bathroom and Heejin gave Hyunjin a new toothbrush. They brush their teeth together and went down, holding each other's hand.

"Good morning, Heejinie-" they went silent and stares at the girl who's with Heejin with wide eyes.

"Bitches y'all seeing this?" Sooyoung said

"Hyunjinie?" Haseul called and Hyunjin smiles

"Haseul-unnie"

"Oh my god" Haseul runs to her and hug her tight.

"How are you? Are you doing good? How did you get here? Oh my god I missed you so much" the older pulled away to look at the younger's face and then pulls her into a hug again.

"I missed you too unnie" Hyunjin's eyes can help but get teary as she hugs the girl who stands by her for so many years back then and treats her like she's her own daughter.

"Aish why are you like this now huh? Is Minho not feeding you well? You lose so much weight look at you" Haseul nags her and she just chuckles. Haseul then let go of her and she faced the others.

"Well... Hi guys" she scratch her nape

"Ya Hyunjin-ah" Jiwoo engulf her with a warm hug.

"Jiwoo-unnie" she hugs the penguin back and smiles. Jungeun joined the hug and the others too.

It was sweet and all but then she felt a slap on her back.

"Ouch who did that?" she look at Hyejoo

"Bitch it wasn't me" the wolf said

"It's me" the girlfriend of the wolf said and slap Hyunjin's arm over and over again.

"Ouch Chae that hurts stop"

"Do you know how much Heejin suffered!? Huh!?" Chaewon, being Heejin's bestie can't help but to get a little mad at Hyunjin.

"She almost freaking attempt a suicide you motherfucker" Hyunjin was busy dodging Chaewon's attack but then stopped when she hear what Chaewon said.

"What?" she looks at Heejin and the latter avoided her gaze.

"Heekkie" she called for her

"I'm sorry... I'm not in the right mind back then" Heejin said, still not looking at Hyunjin's eyes

"You guys can talk that out later lemme beat this bitch's ass for a moment" Chaewon said and start beating Hyunjin up.

"Chae stop-"

"Awww-"

"Chae please-"

"Do we stop her or what?" Kahei asked

"Nahh let her be" Hyejoo said and look at her girl, proudly.

"Ya Park Chaewon-" Hyunjin is on the floor now and Chaewon hover on top of her.

"Kim Hyunjin you motherfucker" Chaewon keep on beating her friend up while the others just watch in awe.