24

3rd person's POV

"Ready for another bloodbath, boss?" Siyeon asked and load her pistol with bullets.

"I guess so... Are all the troops in position already?" Hyunjin asked and look at the glass part of the door of the room they're occupying in the cruise ship.

"Yep" Siyeon said

"Let's get ready to attack then" Hyunjin said and got up, fixing her gears.

"Get the suitcase and leave. Got that?" she said

"Ne!" the exited the room and try to blend in with the people on the cruise ship. They have straps wrapped around their thighs we're they hid their weapons and use a long coat to cover up the other weapons attached to their body.

"Lino-yah" Hyunjin calls for Minho

"Yeah?" the man responded

"How's the situation there?" Hyunjin asked as she press her earpiece.

"I can see nothing suspicious for now and I still don't see the target so let's wait for some minutes" Minho said

"Got that" Hyunjin said and take a sit beside Bora who's enjoying herself while drinking some wine.

"Don't drink too much we still have a mission to do, Sua-unnie" Hyunjin said and the older girl just grin at her.

'All of the people here are cruel. They've done much worse than all of the things I've done. At least I'll help the world to remove their existence here' Hyunjin thought and caress her chin using her right hand.

'Ahhh what a sight to see... people laughing and talking to each other like they don't stab each other's back' she shook her head

Hyunjin's POV

"A gentleman asked me to deliver this to you, madam" a waiter said to me and gave me a glass of cocktail.

"May I know who's this gentleman so I can send my gratitude to him?" I asked with a polite smile. He turned to the other direction and pointed a man in my age who wave his hand at me. I smiled and wave back at him.

"Tell him I said thank you" I said to the waiter guy

"Will do, ma'am" he said and bow 45° before leaving. Not even a minute after, someone bumped into our table making Bora's wine and my cocktail to spill and I look at that someone.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry" Minji said and gave the glass of cocktail a look.

"It's okay" I smiled at her

"Thanks, Jiu" I mumbled and she mumbles back a "welcome, boss".

I knew there's something in the drink, the color seems off and also the smell. I wanted to throw it away but don't want to make it obvious. Luckily, Minji came.

"The target is entering the area, Hyun" I heard through my earpiece and look at the entrance's direction.

"Target locked" I mumbled and the lights went out. The people went panic while me and my troop get in action. I carefully walks towards my target but then someone put me in a headlock.

"I ain't wrong" this asshole

"You think I'll let you get the information that easy? I'll be the one who get it, Kim." he's using so much force in locking my head in his arms and I can barely breathe now.

"Who says I let you get it?" I managed to say that and hit his abdomen using my elbow. The lights went back in and I can finally see him clearly.

"Let's get this over, Oh" I said and went to attack him by launching a punch that he quickly dodged. He's obviously more experienced than me but he's a hag and I'm young, I'll take advantage of that.

He start to attack and all I did is to avoid and dodge them. He's getting tired and it's obvious. His breathing is becoming unstable and I took it as an opportunity. I gave him a roundhouse kick making him fell.

"Hyunjin-ah!" I heard Yena call for me and I turn to her.

"Go after the suitcase!" I commanded and I felt a sharp pain in my arm. Fuck. The old hag is up and used his tactical knife to attack me but missed. It's just a cut but I can feel my warm blood dripping down my elbow.

"You know that hurts, right?" I said and he gritted his teeth.

"First my daughter and now my niece. I'm gonna make sure I'll end you, Kim Hyunjin" that's funny

I kicked his hand making his knife fell and then I kicked him in the face making him grunt in pain. Oh gosh that would make him more uglier if that's even possible.

He then tackled me on the floor and head lock me again. Fuck my life. Seriously.

He's choking me too much that I couldn't breathe anymore. I have to live. I promised Heejin that I'll come back to her.

I squirm around his grip and reach for my thigh to get my pistol but my hand was kicked by him making me hiss in pain.

Think, Hyunjin. Think.

I then proceed to move my head backwards with my remaining strength, hitting his face in the process. Ooof I think I broke his nose. He lets go of me and I gasped out for air.

"Hyunjin!" I saw my team running towards me in full speed

"There's a bomb!!" Yujin shouted and dragged me with them.

"Where's Yena!?" I asked while running

"I believe she's with Seeun and the others. They went after the target" Dami answered and an explosion happened making us jump to all our might to the exit and hid behind the wall. I pulled Yujin with me and hugs the puppy.

I press the button in my earpiece and calls for Minho but I get no response.

"Min? Min? Minho-oppa?" I tried calling for the others too but still no response.

"Fuck. The comms are down" I cursed

"Are y'all okay?" I asked making sure everyone is just fine or at least not that injured. I'm pretty sure they fought a lot of people back inside the hall thingy.

I received nods and I got up.

"Stick with each other. We'll try to find the other teams" I said and move forward.

I look at my hand and see the ring that Heejin gave me back then. I have to make it out of this fucking cruise ship alive. I have someone to go home to.