Chapter 15

TRIGGER WARNING: BAD SELF TALK AND DEPRESSION

-Corpse’s POV-
Corpse woke up and sighed. He looked at his phone and read the message from Sykkuno. Corpse put his phone on silent and put it in his desk drawer. Then he got up and sat in the shower for about an hour and a half. All the meds had worn off so pain was coursing through his body. Corpse got out the shower and got dressed in sweatpants and a baggy hoodie. He went to his living room and played on his xbox a little bit before going to work on a song. As time went by, he realized it was almost 6 am. Corpse sighed and tried to fall asleep for the hour he would get before his alarm for his meds went off. He fell asleep for 5 minutes. His alarm went off and he got up and took his meds. Then he laid back down and burrowed under his blankets.
Think of something that makes you happy..
Sykkuno..
Why does he even like me? I’m not enough for him.. His life would be better if I didn’t exist
Corpse turned and closed his eyes.
Just sleep. Just try to sleep.
As hours ticked by and multiple people texted him, Corpse didn’t move. He eventually fell back asleep, not eating anything that day.

~

-No one’s POV-
It continued like that for the next three days. Corpse had shut out everyone, even Sykkuno. He would wake up, take his meds, shower, barely eat, and sleep all day. He couldn’t write any songs and he couldn’t focus on anything. He kept his phone on silent in his drawer at all times. Sykkuno on the other hand, had panic attacks nightly, the nightmares getting worse. As the days went by and Sykkuno was closer to moving, he called Toast daily. Both of them were heavily worried about Corpse. Soon, everyone started to worry about Sykkuno as he stopped streaming and would only talk to Toast. Sykkuno thought about Corpse all the time and worried about him constantly. He texted him good morning and good night every day and sent him a paragraph daily, reminding him that he’s loved. Corpse always read the messages from his notifications but nothing more, which worried Sykkuno since it never said the messages were read.

A/N: I am sorry for this chapter