10

"G'day" Robert said to the go-pro in his hand, "Today we have a very frightened Luv"

He zoomed the camera into his girlfriends face as she held his right arm tight.

"Shut up" she said about to let go, until the plane trembled once more as they hit more turbulence. Her arms wrapped around him again, holding him tighter than before.

Robert moved the camera to his face as he laughed, "you rat" she muttered, trying to insult him but he -of course- was used to it by now.

"If you didn't know, luv is very terrified of planes" he said with a smile, secretly laughing at her.

Once the plane smoothed out, Luv began to loosen up. Robert had turned the camera to her, silently asking if she was alright and if she wanted to speak.

"Today" she said with a slight Australian accent, "we are going to Africa."

"Africa is our favorite place because it was one of our dad's favorite places to go, actually it where our dads met each other" luv said

"Thats true, huh?" he asked with a goofy smile.

"Mhmm" luv hummed.

"The whole family is with us" Robert said lifting the small camera up to show, bindi, chandler, bri, and both their moms. "... And we're so excited"

"Love, what animal are you most excited to see" Robert asked

"An elephant," she said, her eyes sparkled at the thought of seeing one in person.

Robert smiled and turned the camera off. He put the camera safely away before leaning back in the chair, Luv had immediately laid her head on his shoulder. He smiled to himself before reaching his arm up and running his fingers through her hair.

"Get some sleep, darling." He kissed her temple, "we will be there faster than you know it"

=====

"Today I have recruited bindis boyfriend, chandler and my girlfriend, luv." Robert said into the camera

"On this trip to Africa I have a set goal to capture the Big 5: Leopard, lion, elephant, rhino, and Buffalo, on photography." He said explaining

Chandler nodded his head listening carefully, Robert turned his head slight to see his girlfriend dead asleep on his shoulder.

"I guess today is a little too early for luv," Robert laughed as he covered her head with his jacket to block the sunshine and dusty from getting on her face, and so the camera people wouldn't video her while she is sleeping.

"Elephants are one of the wisest and intuitive creatures I've ever been around, they are also luv's favorite animal which makes them a perfect photography subject"

Robert explained to the camera, Chandler was looking around the area, memorizing the beauty and keeping an eye out. Robbie had started driving more carefully on the bumpy dirt roads, listening and talked into him radio.

There was a sound of an elephant making everyone shoot up

"Elephant, elephants, over there" Chandler pointed to the left

Robbie turned slightly and started driving slower, careful not to disturb or agitate the wild animal.

"Babe, what up" Robert shook luv, to which she groaned, "look the elephants are right here"

In a instant her eyes shot open, she took the jacket off her face and draped it on her knees, "where" she asked, patting her hair down just in case it was a curly mess.

"Over here"

She turned her head, her eyes started to water. It was an elephant with her baby and they were eating, luv looked around the area more to see a whole herd of them.

The car stopped its motions and Luv turned to the road In front of her, another elephant and her baby was on the path.

"How beautiful" she whispers to her self, without knowing the camera was on her.

"Elephants live in such big groups, they all love and support each other, yet they all have different personality's... making them unique" luv said with a smile, changing her seated position so that her feet were dangling from the car

Robert's camera was clicking every few seconds, capturing the animals every movement.

"Look babe, to your left the baby is approaching," luv said tugging on the back of Robert's shirt.

"Baby elephants are full of Love and affection, to them humans are like puppies. The way we see a puppy and get this burst of emotion to want to love and cuddle it... thats how baby elephants see us" luv explained

As Robert took pictures he laughed at one of the babies, " I love their mentality sometimes, they can be just a little silly" watching as one of the babies ran around shaking its head and trunk.

The same one ran up to the truck, going up to luv and wrapping his trunk around her foot, the sound of Roberts camera clicking was heard.

She laughed as the baby elephant jumped back trying to play with her feet, he then left to mess with the guy settled at the front of the truck.

"Luv, be careful" Robert called out, getting her attention.

In front of her was yet another elephant, this time it was full grown and looked to be a nursing mother.

She looked at Luv suspiciously before reached her trunk forward towards Luv who smiled in amazement at the creature.

She worked with many types of wild animals, yes. But she has never seen or worked with a wild elephant and to be experiencing this right now was such and amazing moment. She had so many emotions to feel right now.

Luv extended her hand out slowly to the elephants trunk, hearing as Roberts camera clicked away. The elephant took a step forward, letting its trunk make contact with luv's hand. She kept her hand still careful not to scare the animal.

She smiled as she watched the elephant step back, its new focus was eating the leaves off a branch.

"We are going to start moving now" chandler whispered as the car started to get into motion.

Robert wrapped his arms around luvs waist, holding her so that she doesn't fall off of the moving vehicle. She put her hand on top of his, smiling wide.

Robert leaned down and kissed her neck before carrying her gently off the edge and safely on the vehicle.

"That was by far the best experience I've ever had" Robert smiled and put a thumbs up to the go-pro luv was just at.

"That was the best first experience ever" luv smiled, sitting on Roberts knee she leaned onto him and kissed his cheek.

•==•==•==•==•==•==•
GUYS!
It's only Tuesday and I'm already having the worst week of my life.
I just want to sleep forever, I'm over it.
Also, I had a chapter I wrote that takes place after Robert and luv made their relationship official and I thought I posted it but I never did!
I'm stupid.
Unbelievable.
I'll probably just keep it as a moment and post it later.
Also, I'm having a really bad ADD episode right now (hence why there might be a lot of errors in the chapter. Pls ignore them)

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed and that you had a wonderful day today. I pray that your guy's weekend goes better than mine.

Love you guys so much!
PM me if you ever need it!
May you all have a Good night,
morning, or afternoon!