Chapter 12

"Crickey! How's it going everyone?" Luv yelled into her mic, walking around the lawn of the crocoseum.

"What a surprise right??" she laughed, "robert never lets me do a croc feeding show" she said circling around to look at everyone is the audience.

"But Robert isn't here today" she laughed evilly, "he is out on a rescue mission, and everyone else in the fam got busy. Leaving, Chandler, Wes and I"

"Im taking this as a opportunity to get back at Robert... He's been misbehaving a little, hasn't he guys?" luv asked, turning her head to Chandler and wes.

"Oh yes, very much" wes agreed and Chandler nodded

"For those of you wondering... Roberts pranks have been none stop lately" Chandler added, making the crowd laugh.

"So I took this as an opportunity to get back at him" luv laughed, " what do you reckoned? Should we continue" she shouted, the crowd cheered.

"I'll take that as a sign to continue... Now boys what croc are we dealing with today? "

"Well luv, I heard we are dealing with graham" Wes said

"Ohh graham is a scary one" Chandler said, walking to his spot with the back up team and kneeling with them.

"Oh he hates you, Wes" luv said, smiling as she heard the audience laugh

"That he does" wes laughs

"As we wait for the keepers to prepare Graham, we will give you a little back story" Chandler said

"Graham is a little feisty one, he has a keen eyes for certain people. Aka Wes"

"Now graham is a very powerful and fast croc. He is very smart And man is he strong. He's attacked wes, and sent him to the hospital, attacked my dad, and man has he gone after steve numerous of times. Despite his hatred for my father, Steve and wes, they loved him unconditionally. He by far have a very strong personality that no one can replace"

Wes came up beside luv handing her a leg meat from an animal, she got into place as Wes stepped behind her mentoring her incase of an emergency.

"And for those who don't know, graham is very protective. He had a little girlfriend named bindi, not our human bindi but our croc bindi. She was Steve's most favorite croc, he named bindi after his favorite crocodile" Luv finished saying, looking toward the entrance of the pool.

"Ladies and gentlemen will you please direct your attention to the entrance, where graham will finally make his appearance " Chandler said

"After hearing about his back story, you sure can imagine how much graham has me on my toes" luv laughed nervously.

The gate by the entrance slowly opened, and the anticipation grew. Once it was fully opened luv saw the form of the animal, she was taken back by the size of him.

"What the" she paused into the mic, listening to the crowd that erupted into a fit of laughter, "oh no"

The small animal swam through the water with ease, and a familiar yet sinister laugh played through the speakers.

I thought he was on a mission???

"Enjoy your dangerous croc, Oberon" she heard a voice say loud and clear through the speaker.
She sighed in defeat as her lovely menace of a boyfriend walked out the entrance with his charming smile.

He ran towards luv just as oberon stepped his tint food onto land, "have a go at this big guy, more dangerous than ever"

Luv stood in shock as Robert turned to take care of Oberon. He threw little peace of meat so oberon can eat, like they would with any other croc. Once he ate all the meet Robert bent down to pick him up.

"As you can see oberon is to small to be a croc, he is our lovely baby alligator" the crowd laughed as Robert smiled, handing the small baby alligator to one of our staff members

"Well well well what a way to crash my feed" luv said to Robert, he turned to his girlfriend.

"I wasn't going to let you feed graham, let alone without me" he smiled with his teeth.

"No fair" she sighed, "now that Robert and Oberon's show highjacking stunt is over, we can continue with the big beast graham"

"Actually, my highjacking isn't over" robert said, " I managed to switch up our crocs, instead on us two feeding graham we will be feed Bluey"

Luvs eyes nearly bulged out her sockets.

He just highjacked my entire show... how? And who told him?!?

She looked back at us with a confused look, which he returned with a shrug. Then, to chandler who also responded with a shrug.

Who in the lovely hell told him about my show, wasn't he on a rescue mission with Renee?!?

From the entrance of the croc museum she noticed Luke, a very close family friend. He made eye contact with Luv, he made an awkward smile before quickly breaking eye contact and walking away.

She found the cooperate.

"Now what we are going to demonstrate is what a croc does in the wild"

She shook her head feeling defeated once more, shaking it away she continued working alongside Robert for the show. Once they said their goodbyes to the crowd and ran backstage, Luv tackled Robert. Jumping on his back and punched his arm, pushing her fist in his arm as deep as she could.

"Ow ow ow" he chanted whacking her fist away.

" I thought you were on a rescue mission" Luv huffed

"I had a new mission" he paused, turning his head to look at her face , "which was to rescue you from that little stunt" she cringed at his cheesiness

"So that's why you highjack my show?!? This was my revenge plan dude" she jumped off his back and crossed her arms.

"And graham was your best option? Every croc is dangerous, but graham is the most dangerous. You can't put yourself in danger just to get revenge on me." He sighed, patting luvs head and flattened her hair down, she leaned into his touch. Nodding her head, understanding what he was saying.

"Plus my pranks are number one" robert laughed, stepping back and bringing his arms up to show off his muscles.

Luv scoffed and whacked his arm with all her force before walking away, "you were doing good at first before you opened your mouth again"

"Hey, come back! Hold on!"

~~~~
HI BABIES!!!
I'm still the worst 🤪
I'm in my last year of high school so I've been really busy, I apologize for this random/ long-overdue chapter. I've also been having a really bad lack of motivation. It's something I'm trying to overcome and push through but it is most definitely really hard. Yk?
I've also been going through a lot, but I'm not one to brag so...
Anyways, I had a random spark of energy to finish this chapter and it was mostly because I was going back and reading your comments, so thank you guys for the motivation, it means so much to me.
With that being said I'm sorry this chapter is short but I still hope you enjoyed!!
Ily Guys, and I wish you nothing but the best byeee!!!

( sorry for the mistakes and everything <3 )