chapter 8

It was the first of April when Robert was planning to scare the living crap out of his girlfriend. luv was, of course taking care of the tortoises; which she would now like the call her own babies. she was also chatting with 'fans' and visiters of the park, every now and then.

she was smiling all day and laughed extremely hard when igloo walked around in a circle, the camera crew for the show was with her all day for some reason and she didn't now why, but she brushed it off.

However, the camera crew was with her because of Robert cruel plan, that started going into motion right about now:

Robert over the walky talky spoke very worriedly. "luv, luv, I need help" he said frantically

freaked out by the sudden tone, luv went far away from the crowd of people and pushed the button to her walky-talky,  "Robert?! whats happening?" she asked

"one of the croc's escaped and I need your help" he said, "I am on my way in the cart"

luv thought this was weird, If a crocodile was out Robert would of have sent luv to the house or they would of had the whole zoo evacuated. yet, she didn't think much about it. Maybe it was far away from the crowded parts of the zoo and they didn't want people to worry, but why did he need her help? Especially with a crocodile involved.

The cart with Robert pulled up and she instantly jumped in it, the cart with the camera crew wasn't far behind.

" Is it close to any animal exhibits?" luv asked, thinking about the safety of their animals.

"no, it's far from every thing, but it won't be long until it moves" Robert played

When they get to the area the two teens instanly jump out. Robert had told her it was in the little swamp area.

he had rope in his hand as they walked down the path, Robert turned to the camera crew and was talking to the camera while luv just looked around.

she had a weird feeling in her stomach.

yes, they had trained her for every occasion that might happen but if it came to a crocodile she could never use her training because, one: a crocodile escaping is rare for the zoo, and two; If it did Robert would get worried and always have wes or someone escort her home to were she was safe.

Robert was explaining how it would be bad to if the crocodile stayed in the swamp area

"This looks like were it slide in, I've got rope but I don't think it's going to do a good job in getting it, there is to much weeds everywhere..." he stops a pauses, "looks like I have to go in" he explains

" what?- Robert no" luv said as she grabbed his wrist to prevent him from going any further.

"I have to, he might claim this area as his territory"

"call wes or something??? you can't go in there...love please" she said worriedly, eyes already becoming watery, as she tightened her grip on her wrist.

"We are already here, wes will take to long. There's no need to worry darling." Robert played on

" if you go In... I am too" she said walking forward. Robert quickly stood in front of her, blocking her from going.

"no, no, no, Luv. Just stay here please, I will be safe"

When he had finally convinced her to stay away from the water, he walked in slowly

" This is the dangerous part because I have no way of seeing the bottom" he told the camera as he walks forward slowly, luv was practically biting her nails, here eyes moving to look everywhere around him, keeping a close eye out for the croc.

Just then robert was pulled inside of the water, luv gasped in shock.

"ROBERT?!?" she yelled,  ready to jump in but was stopped when one of the men held her back, no one was moving and Luv -at a fast rate- grew pissed, out of fear.

"Hey! Let me go. someone needs to help him" she yelled, trying to push forward. Watching as Robert tussled in the water before it went still

"Let. Me. Go. Why aren't you letting me help him" she screamed, no one was moving a muscle

After what felt like eternity Roberts head came out, and he aggressively breathed in and out.

" I got him, I got him " Robert says trying his best to crawl out the water

Robert out of breathe stood up holding a croc and no, not the animal, the shoe. One big right-sided croc

The men let go of luv as she looked at Robert with a scary, murderous look, one he has never seen before.

" I've got the croc, luck he is only a foot long" Robert said laughing at the end of his pun, he then threw the croc to the side and said "april fools" and he walked out the water.

however, luv was not laughing. she took off her old, ripped-up mountain boot and threw it at him, the heavy boot hit his shoulder. she walked up to him and kissed him, scared of the fact that she might of actually lost him if it wasn't a prank. When they pulled apart she ended up pushing him back into the water to release some of her anger, before stomping away.

"that was not funny, you acted like you just die! and a croc, really?? I mean I have to give you some credit but you're an idiot." she told him, smiling only a little, but he couldn't see because she had her back towards him as she walked back to the cart with her one shoe on

"Do you want your shoe?" he said laughing, not at all phased by her words.

"no" she said with a little smile, getting Into the drives side.

"Now get in before I leave you... and you're sitting in the back"

~~~~

Hey...hey... how y'all doing...

As you can see, I was supposed to post this in april 2019....

hahaha....

Pls don't hate me.

I had to take a break because I was going through a lot of family issues, everything im my life just wasn't consistent, and I had responsibilities to take care of first.

I had kinda lost interest in writing but recently I have these small moments where I just come up with Ideas and I just want write.

I don't know if you guys have seen but I put in my bio that I wont be writings anymore, but I might continue writing for this story.

Im not sure though, so please don't hold it against me, please don't expect to much from me.

With that being said, thank you for reading and supporting me. I greatly appreciate it.

Sorry for such a short chapter.

Now if you will excuse me, I need to go do my schooling assignments, but after I might write another chapter.

You guys have anything in mind??

Thank you again, stay safe! And if you need anyone to talk with, just PM me!

!thank you, Bye!

(p.s: Sorry if I miss spelled anything, I really don't have any working brain cells left)