thirty eight.

--------------

HI READERS. THIS IS ANOTHER SMUT WARNING. THAT IS ALL.

---------------

At her acceptance of his proposal, something in Draco seemed to shift.

The caution with which he had kissed her of late, the need to go slowly and test the waters, dissipated until he was literally tearing her clothes off of her body. 

As he kissed her hungrily, he reached down and pulled seductively at the string of her joggers. Evan gasped, tangling her fingers in his white hair and pulling on it, trying to find an anchor in the midst of all the sensation exploding in her body. She felt the clench, the heat, and the pull. Draco was panting, his breaths coming out raspy and uneven. He needed her, immediately.

When her joggers were discarded on the floor, along with her shirt, he reached to her panties and tore them off, the fabric letting out a loud rip as it broke apart. Evan gasped. His lips were on her neck, sloppy and wet and he sucked hard on the side of her throat. She could feel his teeth biting her and sending delicious tingles of pain straight to the spot between her legs. 

Draco did not disconnect his mouth from her, even when he flung himself upwards and around, settling between her legs. She felt his nails drag hungrily down her exposed waist, heard a groan from deep within his chest. His brows were furrowed as he kissed her, his tongue demanding on her bottom lip. He tore his lips away from her with a gasp and reached to her bra, pulling it off with a lingering touch. Evan heard his breath hitched when the garment slipped past her nipples, and he raked his darkened eyes down the length of her body, now naked before him. Evan squirmed, pressing her hips up to connect with his. She bit down on her lip hard, unable to handle the anticipation. 

Draco stooped down, staring at her breasts with his vision clouded by all-consuming lust. He was an animal, kissing her nipple and flicking his tongue across it. Evan's head lurched backwards in pleasure, her eyes rolling back into her head as she let out a moan. When she felt his teeth graze gently across her nipple, she broke. She grabbed at his face and pulled it up to her own, kissing him and slipping her tongue into his mouth. Then, she bit hard on Draco's bottom lip, dragging it down and pecking it, and he let out a moan.

The effect was immediate. He grappled for the top button of his black shirt, his fingers shaky with urgency. Evan reached to his shirt and tore it open, gasping when the buttons flew off. It felt like the first time, urgent and needy. Her head felt fuzzy. She could think of nothing else but his body and how much she needed it. Draco ripped off his belt with a groan, his chest heaving and sweat already popping up on his brow. His lips were parted, his jaw clenched. It had been too long since he had last had her. 

He was naked within seconds, his pants and boxers discarded on the floor. In the same moment, he grabbed onto her hips, digging his fingers into her thighs and pulling her down aggressively so that they were flush against each other. He let out a groan, gripped his member, and guided it to her. Evan was already panting, staring down at his hips. He wasted no time, shoving into her with the force of all of his pent up lust. 

Evan practically screamed. She threw her head back in a loud, relieved moan at the feel of him inside of her. After his first thrust, he paused, looking down at her with his face contorted in pleasure and shock.

"Oh, Evan," he sighed in open relief, his eyebrows furrowed together at the center as he savored her. She looked up, mirroring his expression, her own face contorted. She nodded frantically, wanting him to continue, to fuck her until she couldn't walk. He let out a long breath, staring at her with wide eyes. "Oh fuck!" Draco exclaimed.

He immediately started to barrel in and out of her, panting and groaning so loudly, it was very lucky that she had charmed the door to contain all noise. He was staring down at their connected hips in barely contained disbelief, profanity coming out of him in waves, dirty and unfiltered. Evan bit down hard on his shoulder, containing a scream as he thrusted in and out of her over and over again. She wrapped her legs around him tightly, forcing him to go deeper. She raised her hips up, meeting the hungry motions.