May I paint you sir?

'Hey Mitsuba?'

A boy with golden hair spoke as his deep ocean eyes look into the female painter infront of him. The said person stopped at what she was doing to meet the gaze of the person who called her.

'Is something wrong?'

With a paintbrush on her left hand and with paint dripping down from it, she set it down. Putting her colorful hands on her lap as she looked at him with the intent of listening to him.

'You have a request from dad, he wants you to paint us......'

Trailing off that he did he saw the frown that adorned the female's face. Knowing the reason why he stood up and went to her side. Pulling out a envelope that contained what he was about to say, he gave it to her. Upon receiving it her bright pink eyes scanned it closely before opening it. Taking out a letter from it she read it slowly, as she read it the frown she had didn't go away. Beside her was a worried Kou with him constantly looking from her to the letter. Not long after the letter she was holding was shoved to him with her going back to her painting.

'I'm not doing it'

Her voice stern indicating how serious she was, the boy let out a sigh. Sitting down on the cold concrete he held the slightly crumpled paper.

'Come on Mitsu, I don't understand why you don't want to paint people other than me'

The blonde asked as he took a glimpse at what she was painting, which he failed to do as she covered it almost immediately.

'You know your no exception besides I find animals, nature, and objects more interesting'

Using her body to cover it completely as she put a red cloth over it. Putting her paint supplies away on a table that was positioned just right beside the window. Looking away from her to the walls that had been covered with paintings she did. She was a marvellous painter, he knew that. He was there since the very start, watching her get better and better at it. He was also there when she started getting awards with it, he was always her partner when those things came. But the thing was that she never painted humans, oh how he wished to know why.

'So your saying that you suck at painting people that you don't want others to realize it'

Seeing how she froze at his statement he smirked. Even if she tried to disagree with him he knew a way to convince her into doing what he wants. She was clearly irritated at him that she could blow up. She calmed down crossing her arms with her eyes closed.

'Fine but you owe me 20 pieces of flan'

He smiled at her as he pulled her into a hug completely ignoring the growing blush on the female's face.

'Deal'

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

'Do I really have to dress like this?'

She said pulling the dark magenta clothing. She was wearing a gown that looked like the kind of clothing ladies from the victorian era would wear. Aside from that her bright pink hair was let down that it reached her shoulders.

'Why? Is it bothering you?'

He asked as he looked at his troubled companion. He was in his prince outfit that he always wore when he needed to. It wasn't her first time seeing it but it seem to have amazed her everytime.