I know.......

It was hard...........yet I kept smiling, I felt jealousy rise inside of me, my eyes trying to find a hint that you were lying, my ears straining to find that word, my mind couldn't even register what you said. I let out a fake smile as I tease you, trying to get you out of it. It was a way for me to hide what I feel like I always did. You came in running, barging in, interrupting my game with the mokkes. You were out of breath, your hair was a mess, you were clutching into a letter. I neared you but before I could do anything to help you, you shoved that thing into my face telling me to read it. But then again there you are telling me what was inside despite telling me to read it. I listened to your ramblings but I just thought it was a prank. I told you what I had in my mind but you insisted. You told me he actually likes you and that you noticed that ever since last year. You went on saying that he was your kind of type.

I knew it..........I wasn't your soulmate......

I mean I'm a ghost and you're not we are clearly different in various ways. You are alive while I'm dead, you're always happy while I'm not, You have a future that I don't have........so basically we are clearly not meant to be.

I wanted to stop you but then again this is for your happiness besides I did what I was suppose to do.

I saved you........

'I'm going to keep trying until I save her even if she doesn't want me to!!! Because…….'

Because I love you....

It was unrequited love but I thought differently. You said you liked me, you came looking after me after all supernaturals disappeared, you called out my name when you're in danger, you promised me to stay by my side but still

Why is it that you have to be out of reach

'Hanako kun! Are you even listening?'

Snapping out of my thoughts you held a hairbrush and a hair tie in your fair hands in front of my eyes. You were confused but I just waved it off. You gave me those things you held as you knew that I could fix your hair. I touched your cream colored hair with it fading into a teal color. It was soft yet tangled. Slowly but surely I braided your hair into a braid. The smile of yours as you admired my work was one of a kind. But sooner or later that smile wouldn't be mine anymore. You went out of the bathroom in a rush as you saw the time. I followed you right behind also making sure you didn't see me. You went outside and then met up with a boy. He was a good match for you as I could see.......the way he made your smile shine brighter than I would was proof. You held hands together you went out into the world that was right infront of me but out of reach.

Both your figures disappearing as you went further. I wanted to stop you, mind screamed me to do so but my heart didn't want to but I wish I chased after you.

'Hanako.......'

I turned around to meet the blonde kid who was looking at me with pity. I knew what he was about to say so I walked away. My raven hair covering my eyes as I did.

'Are you really letting her go?'

'It's not my business any more kid besides I did what I was supposed to do and anyways she deserves someone better than Me........A person who wouldn't hide secrets from her, a person who can make her smile more brightly and a person who can make a future with her'

I walked away not bothering to see that amazed face of his.

But this very person I thought was a good match for you was just a huge mistake

Yashiro Nene, a second year at Kamome Academy was found dead at xxxxxx

A knife was stuck into the girl's heart and the body was covered with her own blood. The murderer was caught by an old lady beside the site of murder

The murderer was also a student from Kamome and is currently being charged with 15 years of imprisonment

My amber went wide and dull as I stared at the photo of the boy who was with you yesterday. I felt my body to limp as tears started to uncontrollably roll down my face. I could say that the kid was also suffering as he said nothing.

But I was the person to blame for this........

I-

I should have known that death is something nobody can escape easily