A n o t h e r Y o u

*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*

'𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎.......𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚘-𝚂𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕!!

𝙱𝚎-𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎  𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚘 𝚂𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝........'

*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*

Yashiro's Pov

I could hear the chirping sounds coming from the birds that live beside my window along with the annoying sound of my alarm clock. Knowing that today is Monday I forced myself to wake up, I really hate Mondays.

'Why does it even exist!? ' I exclaimed while flaing my arms out.

I flung my daikon legs out to the side of bed despite not wanting to.

As my bare feet touched the fluffy carpet I wanted to go back to bed.

I was greeted by my hamsters Black Canyon and Blue Explosion to which I greeted them back with a small " Good Morning " .

'Wait a minute you guys seem more chubby? ' I had my hand placed on my chin as I inspected them closely.

"Odd..... "

Even though everything seemed normal I couldn't help but feel that something was odd and not to mention my uniform had long sleeves instead of the usual short ones.

And then another thing Mom acted weird she keeps asking me if I'm okay or if I wanted to take another break from school so I just dashed out of the apartment as soon as I finished eating. Along the way I was met by worried faces from students, neighbors even the usual people I pass by.

'Is something wrong with me? Ugh.... I'll just have to ask Hanako or Kou when I get to school'

Since I didn't want to suffer with me seeing everyone around look at me with pity I let my daikon legs take myself to school.

'Please be there...... ' I said in a low voice as I reached school

Rushing to the old school building that I did a smile formed across my lips when I saw the familiar sign of the bathroom where he resides.

'Hanako kun! '

I chirped as I step inside but there wasn't any response. A frown formed on my face as I left the bathroom, lately he's been spending more time on the rooftop.

'I'll go there later after class'

I took out my phone from my pocket to check the time but before I could do it I saw some of the mokkes playing around. I said hello to them but instead of the usual cheerful expressions I was met with a terrified look.

'Run!! '

I stood there dumbfounded looking at them disappear until the bell rang.

'Crap!! I'm going to be late! '

*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*

"Yabai yabai yabai I hope I'm not that late"

I slowed down my pace once I saw my classroom. I took a deep breath before opening it.

'I'm sorry for being late!!! '

I was bowing down to my sensei while I waited for a response.

But it didn't came so I lifted my head up and fixed my posture.

All of them had shocked expressions which weirded me out.

'Uhm is something wrong? ' I said scratching the back of my neck as I felt a sweat dropped from my forehead.

Nagisa sensei was the first one to recover from it and then he asked me to sit down.

I could feel eyes of my classmates stare right through my soul as I went over to my seat.

"What's with everyone today? They seem unsettled around me" ' I'll just ask Aoi later then'

At least class stayed normal but from time to time I looked around to see if Hanako was there

Even though I didn't want to say it I missed him just hovering over me during times like this

'Where is he?..... '

Class ended soon enough and it was currently lunch break.

Before I could even stand up Aoi rushed over to me

'Nene Chan!! '

There was a bit of relief and worry in her eyes as she hugged me. And of course hugged her back.

'Hey there Aoi-'

'Thank goodness you're all better now! You suddenly stopped coming and I was all worried'

She broke the hug and stared right into my Ruby eyes but I had something else on my mind.

'Ahahaha is that so?...... ' "I don't remember not going to school but again what does she mean by all better? '

She must have noticed my saddened look because she immediately apologized

'Ah! I'm sorry Nene chan! You just broke off from your depression and I'm just worried ok! '

She kept waving her hands while I let her words sink into my mind.

" Depression? What is she talking about? " My eyes we're wide open and I couldn't speak.

I was silent, I didn't know how to react but I just needed to see him.

'Gomen Aoi.....I need to see someone'

With that I left the classroom in a flash. I felt the smooth concrete below my feet as I ran.

"What's wrong with everything today!? "

I passed by some mokkes who were playing and stopped at the 3rd floor of the school building.

'Bathroom or Rooftop? '

My instincts told me to go to the rooftop so I did. As I saw the door I quickened my pace.

'Hanako kun!!! ' I screamed as I pushed through the door with all my strength

I had my eyes closed so when I opened my eyes I saw something terrifying.

'What the-? '

*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*

Yes a cliff hanger(I'm sorry)

Oh right this book will get updated once a month and only when I'm in a good mood will there be a second or third one.

Bye~

Word count:917 words