"If you survive"

Indigo ash pov:

We all looked at y/n with adoration. She pulled out a chair and sat on it. " Okay, now everybody get down and give me twenty" she said with her arms crossed.

After two hours of training with y/n our limbs where destroyed. I could barely lift up my arm of how tired it was. We didn't complain under the training of fear what y/n would do.

"Now that i know how much each of you can handle, you get to eat. You must be starved right?" She said and smiled. We all nodded eagerly. We followed her out of the training center and walked through a couple of corridors and then arrived at an open place with many and many tables and chairs. This must be the canteen of this camp. There were some girls sitting and eating. When y/n and we came in, they stopped suddenly and stared at us. They then started whispering and giggling. Then i looked at what they were looking at and it was the guards, Mason and Theo. I rolled my eyes and sat down with the rest of the group.

Theo and Mason didn't mind the guards and that made the girls calm down. Theo had his eyes on y/n and Mason was tired and had put his head on the table. Even the guards had their eyes on y/n, but that might be because she was their leader. Another guard entered and the girls had a giggle attack and started giggling like crazy.

"I'm here now Emmersson. Go and get some sleep" He said with a strong voice. His voice sent shivers down everybody's spine. It holds so much authority and i bet i know what the girls think of when they hear his voice. "Hi, greenes. Welcome to Camp Faith. My name is Isaac Walker and i am one of the Camp guards" he said with his magical voice.

Y/N pov:

I came back with everyone's food and saw that Isaac was with the group. I saw drool on Aaliyah's chin and smiled. Isaac that son of a bitch. Always charming the newcomers.

"Hi, Walker. Finally finished fucking your dick numb?" I said and threw his Camp radio at him.

"Why? Do you want me to fuck you as hard as i fucked them?" He said with a grin. I put the food on the table and punched his arm "In your dreams" I said. "Oh i dream about you for sure" he said and his eyes wandered up and down my body. "Fucking douche bag" i said and sat down near the table. The newcomers were staring at me. "What? Weren't you starved?" i said and nodded towards the food on the table. They slowly but surely took the food and opened the small food boxes with warm food. They begun to eat fast, like somebody would take the food from them if the didn't eat it fast enough. "Slow down before you choke on the food" I said and laughed. They then started eating slowly, savoring every bite. It was pasta with some white sauce and chicken. "You know, when i get to fuck you you will be as wet and as that sauce" Isaac said with a giggle. "ISAAC!" i said and shot him a glare. The group of girls were glaring at me, wishing that Isaac would talk to them as naughty as that.

 The group of girls were glaring at me, wishing that Isaac would talk to them as naughty as that

Mattheo Campbells POV:

That Isaac dude was really getting on my nerves. Not that I'm interested in y/n but..... Never fucking mind. After eating y/n lead us to where we where supposed to sleep with boys and girls sharing a really big room.