Chapter 2

Author: Art is not mine!!

"Yes, Papa is in the emergency room taken care of, but he might not remember what happened to him. Or might not remember anything at all..." I covered my mouth because of the shocking news...."dad are you still there?"

......
I hang up the phone and collapsed to the ground, I started sobbing hugging my knees tightly into my chest. 'why...' that was the only word that is swirling around my mind, after a little moment of sobbing, crying, and shouting I went to my room and slept.

_o.o~Time Skip~o.o_

I was woken up by my phone ringing "ugh..." I said a little irritated, I picked up my phone and answered it. "Hello?" "dad, papa is awake!!" I paused when America said that..."r-really?!!" I said in excitement "yes!" "c-can I visit him?!" "yes dad you can, I'm tired looking after papa. Plus I have a meeting later," he said "ok ok bloody burger" I said jokingly "yeah yeah teapot, see ya later dad" "see you later" I hung up and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

_o.o~Later~o.o_

I was ready to go to France and America, I went outside of my house and saw that my car was there "I guess UN fixed it..." I mumbled under my breath I went to the driver's seat and started the engine. I waited for the engine to heat up a little, when it heated up a little I drove off I was focusing on the road.
_o.o~At The Hospital~o.o_ ( my god, I keep skipping sorry;w;''' )

I was walking to the room where France was and saw America standing outside the door talking to the doctor "America!" I said in front of him "oh hi dad" he said looking at me with a sad face "can I see him?" I said with a sad tone "yes of course" said the doctor, I just nodded and walked inside. There I saw him...'Darling' he was looking at the ceiling thinking hard, I closed the door and that's when he turned to look at me "Hello there" he said with his wonderful smile "H-Hello" I said while walking up to him, I sat next to him and I swore I saw a tint of light pink blush form on his cheeks "So how are you?" I said with an awkward tone "doing fine...but, do I know you?" I paused for a second "w-well my name is United Kingdom, but you can call me UK darling" I said not trying to cry "well it's nice you meet you UK, I'm Fr-"
"France" "yes I know your name" I said smiling at him "h-how?!!" he said with a little horror on his face "...I-I don't know if your gonna believe this but...I-I'm your husband, and you lost your memory by a car accident..." "I-I-I Don't believe you..." I teared up "w-well look at your right hand, you will see that there's a ring on it-" he looks at his right hand, and he saw the ring that says UK with a heart right beside it. I showed him my ring and it says France also with a heart right beside it "See..." he looked at me and I just looked at our rings, then I remembered something.

-0.0*Flashback*0.0-

I was walking in the park, it was Autumn the leaves were falling and I saw everybody smiling at me when I walk past them "Chéri!!" 'here we go again hehe' the Frenchmen hugged me from behind and started to play with my hair "how are you Chéri?" he questioned, "I'm doing fine French bread, you?" "oh, I'm fantastic Chéri!" I chuckled at his statement "whatever you say bread" I said kissing his cheeks "want to go get some coffee?" I asked the Frenchmen "yeah sure".

-0.0*End Of Flashback*0.0-

"U-UK are you ok?" France said while removing the tears out of my cheeks "yes I'm fine darling" I said holding his left hand "I just remembered something"  
I looked at him and he was blushing red, "Darlingare you alright? Your...red...I think you have a fever!" I put my hands on hisforehead....'his was burning hot?!!' "Oh, my your burning, hot let me just.." Istand up and walked to the bathroom and got a socked towel I went back to Franceand told him to lay down, I then put the socked towel on his forehead. "Just lay down ok I'll be back-"  I felt  France grab my hand when I was about to get up "UK, please stay" I looked at him then sat down again..."Ok Darling". 

To Be Continued~

Author: ok folks that's all for today goodnight, good morning or good afternoon to you all!