Chapter 3

Author: ok we're back!! Art, not mine and I'm so sorry I haven't posted chapter 3 for days, I got school work to do. But anyway here is chapter 3, Enjoy!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok Darling" I held France hand for a minute when I heard France say something "can you tell me about our relationship with one another?" I paused for a second then looked at him "well...we got married in two-thousand six October twenty one, it was a beautiful day the wind was perfect...our friends and family cheering and crying when they saw us kiss in front. I still remember that we got tackled by our children's," "we have children's?!" he said with a shocked look "oh yes, we had our first children Australia-" "how did we got children's" he said answering with a little red face "oh well we adopted them" ( gotta use logic sorry *sips coffe* ) I said calmly "o-ohh..." we said with relief "y-you may continue" he said relaxing "as I was saying Australia was our first child, with his twin New Zealand. Then a couple of months later we adopted Canada with America because they were the only one's left in orphanage." "...UK can I ask you a question?" he said sitting properly on his bed "ofcourse darling, what is it?" I said "who was the guy from earlier, the guy with the shades on his forehead and with blue oceanic eyes?" he questioned "well that was America darling" I said answering his question.

_o.o~After some talking Later~o.o_

I was still sitting next to him while he was sleeping, I sighed a little bit just remembering all the times we had 'am I overreacting to much?' I thought to myself- RING RING I heard my phone ring. I quickly picked it up and answered it "hello?" I said while standing up and walking to the door opening it and walked outside. "hello dad, is papa alright?" said the other person on the other line "yes he's fine America" I said, then I heard a couple of voices whispering to each other some of them were loud whispers "hello dad are you still there?" asked America "yes I'm still here America" "oh ok good, but dad can we go there and see how papa is doing I'm bringing Canada, Aussie and New Zea" he said, while I heard some excited and some worried whispering shouts "that sound alright sure, what time?" I asked the American "around...one pm" "ok sure see you then" I said saying farewell "ok bye dad" then I hungup. I then returned into the room and saw him still sleeping on the bed, I then went to a little couch and laid on it then tried to sleep.

_o.o~In The Morning~o.o_

I woke up and saw France still asleep I check the time and it was 5:27am, I stood up and walked over to the window I saw America's car at the parking lot 'America...AMERICA? I thought they were gonna be here at one pm?!' KNOCK KNOCK "huh?" I looked behind me and I saw some shadows under the door, I walked up to the door and turned the door knob and there I saw the Twins whisper shouting and Canda trying to calm them down and America know where to be seen. "Oh hi dad" said Canda "hello Canda" I said being calm "oh dad!" said the twins "hello there boys, where is America?" I asked them "he went to the bathroom" said Australia, I just nodded and made them come inside the room "now be quiet because your father is still sleeping" CRASH
( ...you get the idea ._. ) our heads turn to the door and we saw America and shuts the door "what did you do this time America?" I said a little disappointed "I saw Russia with his gang" he said terrified "oh, well just stay here while there gone then" said New Zealand "Bonjour, qui êtes-vous tous les quatre?" ( Hello, who are the four of you? ) asked France. When France spoke we all turned our heads to him "papa your ok!" said Canada, Australia and New Zealand "uhmm...who are you all?" ....Me and America was just at the side trying not to laugh "dudes pfft- stop doing that face" America said "how?!!" said Australia "dude, did you forget...papa lost his memory, and I just told you yesterday?!!" "no you didn't" "oh yes I did!" "boys can you please just keep quiet some of the people here are still sleeping" when I said that they stopped fighting and France started to look at the four boys standing infront and beside him.

To Be Continued~