Chapter 4

o.o_3rd Person POV_o.o
"Oh donc tu es américain et il est le Canada and these two are New Zealand and Australia" ( Oh so you're American and he's ) said France the four nodded and now that I'm the Narrator I have the power to talk off-screen and yes America, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand understood France easily because he's the papa ok ( Me: what- ) yeah yeah ok, as I was saying. The four nodded that made France smile and you might be wondering *where is UK???* well don't worry he is just talking to the doctor's outside of the room NOW back to the topic. New Zealand was fixing America's hair because it was a mess, France was talking with Canada about their life as a family, and Australia just listening to their conversation then a nurse came in "hello there Sir. France I'm here to check on you since I haven't checked on you yesterday" said the nurse.
.
.
.
.
.
After that UK was at his chair sleeping while America and Australia were making little symbols and drawings on UK's Face, Canada, and New Zealand were also asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
After a little nap, the four sleepy heads woke up from their dreams and heard snickering, France was the first one to hear the sound he turned his head to his right and saw America on the ground trying to be quiet and holding his laughter while Australia on the other hand, he was clutching his fist and biting his lip "b-boys what are you doing?" said France "pff- n-nothing-" said America. Australia nodded "hmm.." UK said, he then stood up and walked over to the bathroom in the hospital room, after a second- "BOYS!" said angry Britain "what is this?!" he asked America and Australia started laughing "what is it?" asked France UK then looked at Canada and New Zealand's Faces "America! Australia!" UK shouted France was a little confused when he looked closer to UK's face he can see the word 'TEABURGERS',' and other stuff.
.
.
.
.
.( Sorry I'm a little lazy today )
After the shouting and laughing the doctor went into the hospital room to tell the family that France can get out now and go to his house, and a little time skip France, Canada, New Zealand, and Australia was at the second seat while UK was at the driver's seat and America at the passenger seat. While there driving France asked them all a question about their memories together.

To Be Continued~

Author: I'm really sorry that it's short, I'm a little lazy today;-;'''
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------