Never Leaving Again ~ L•Laufeyson

Yes ik another Loki one, this one was originally written for my friend and includes a couple inside jokes so you may be a wee bit confused and it may sound weird at times as the character was originally based on her but I changed it to make it x reader instead!

Btw the kid is called Dorian cause me and Kirsten are obsessed with Dorian Gray and Ben Barnes (if you wanna join our cult you're welcome to)

Anyways hope you still enjoy!

If Loki had known the price, he would have to pay for attacking New York, he would never have even considered it. He could imagine y/n's face when she had been told the 'news.' They couldn't risk it, if she knew that Loki had survived the battle there would be no force on earth powerful enough to withhold her. She was formidable, and Odin knew that she would have stopped at nothing for her love to return.

--//--

Loki sneered behind the intricate emerald mask that clung tightly to his pale skin, the persistent sounds of chains rattling echoed through the marble walls of the palace as he was led to where his 'father' sat.

There, upon a decadent golden throne sat Odin, a condescending smirk concealed behind the thick beard that adorned his wrinkled face. He remained leisurely in his posture as he watched his son be dragged through the room, chains following him in shining trails of obsidian.

The guards forcefully ripped the mask from him, ignoring how he grimaced in pain as his skin peeled from the metal gag. His face was proud, eyes gleaming with unrelenting sadistic pleasure. His sable curls fell in front of his face as he peered up at his father, sending a fake smile towards his mother.

"Loki, please" Frigga begged, her eyes watering as she gazed at her child. Loki smirked, relishing in his father's piercing glare, the disgust that shone behind the cruel oceans within only adding to the ever-burning inferno that was blazing inside the young god.

"Enough" Odin spoke, his voice deep and regal as it boomed, Loki rolled his eyes and with a disdainful grin brought his gaze back unto the man. He readjusted his slouching posture, arms still bound behind his back as he regained composure and began to speak again.

"Have I made you proud, father?" he sneered as he said the final words, releasing an inhumane growl as Odin sat up in his throne, intricate jewels gleaming in the newfound sun light.

"Do you have any idea what you have done? How many people you have mindlessly slaughtered in a fruitless search for power?" He watched as Loki released a pitiful chuckle, shaking his head slowly as he looked down at the ground.

"I care not for the mortals, they were simply a pawn in my game, one day they shall worship me as their god" Loki spoke proudly, flashing a devilishly handsome smile.

"See Loki, that is where you are wrong. We know you do care for the mortals, especially the girl" Loki's face paled exponentially as he listened to Odin, he had been so careful to hide his love in fear of this happening.

"Don't you dare harm her! She has done nothing, kill me, but do not harm her" he pleaded in a desperate tone, heart thumping rapidly in his chest as fear flowed through his veins.

"But she has done wrong, she will be continuing your legacy, passing on the name 'Laufeyson'" Odin grimaced as he shook his head slowly, distain evident in his features.