The question

Your P.O.V

I wake up at 7:30 to my alarm going off. I feel an arm around me, I turn around and I'm met with a chest I look up to see Amanda. HOLY SHIT ITS AMANDA. I scramble out of my bed and just stare at her, her long brown hair was messy. Shit. I see her  eyes flutter open and she looks at me with this weird look but she has a smile plastered on her face.

"Amanda..."

"yes darling"

"Don't call me that, why're you in my room"

"Well we watched a movi-"

"Yeah yeah, I know we watched a movie, why're you in my bed tho"

"Oh, well you fell asleep on my shoulder so i put you comfortably and I guess I drifted off next to you"

"Oh okay then"

"Yeah..."

I look at my phone and see that its 7:45, I set a new alarm for half 9 and I tell Amanda that I'm going back to bed and that she was welcome to stay. She does. I climb back into the bed and my back is facing towards Amanda, she wraps her arm back around me, I was about to protest but my eyes started to close and I couldn't keep them open. I feel Amanda pull me closer and I feel really safe so I let myself fall back to sleep.

I wake up and I cant feel Amanda's arm around me anymore, I sit up and look around for her until I hear her chuckle. I turn and see her sat on the chair her shinsou cosplay.

"Hey sleepy head its 10 o clock you need to get into your denki cosplay, I got you a donut and Y/F/D, now hurry"

"Thank you Amanda you're a life saver"

"You're welcome"

I get into my Denki cosplay and we head to the con floor. I can see Liz in her Todoroki cosplay and her girlfriend Moe in her Midoriya cosplay. Amanda and I walk up to them and we all talk for awhile, then after a few minutes Theo and Emma come up to us, Theo in Kirishima and Emma in Bakugo. We all stand there talking for awhile agreeing when to meet up outside at 2pm so we could wander and do the 'squad shoot' as we all called it. The intercom comes on

"All people with a booth need to get ready and set up, fans will be here in half an hour also a reminder that the rave is tonight"

we all say our goodbyes and see you laters and head to our booths, Moe staying with Amanda and Liz because Moe wasn't actually a cosplayer but likes to support her girlfriend, cute.

Time skip to 2pm

I look at my phone and see that its 2:03 and decide to pack up for the day, thankfully I had met all the people who wanted to meet me today. I pack up my things and head outside where I see Amanda, Liz, Moe, Rachel and Emma, which means they were waiting for Theo and I. Amanda looks up at me and smiles, I walk over and we wait for Theo. Eventually he arrives and we all head to the aquarium where we all decided to shoot, after a few individual photos we move onto the group ones, we decide to do a photo underneath the water tunnel (you know the ones where you can see fish swimming over you and stuff) so me, Theo and Moe get on our respective partners back and we take some photos like that and some sat down. Once we finished the full shoot its 4pm and we all split up, Liz and Moe go somewhere and so does Theo and Emma, even Rachel went off somewhere and we said we'd all look at the photos tomorrow so that just leaves me and Amanda. Amanda and I decide to head back to the hotel, she drops me to my room and then heads across to hers, when I shut the door I heard my phone buzz I pick it up and see that Amanda has dm'd me.

Akrcos-meet me in my room at 4:30 dress casually ;)

Jeez...

Y/u/n-yeah okay