Chapter 1: Sophie

Warm winter sun rays poured through the large glass window as 17 year old Sophie Foster glanced at the small silver alarm clock sitting bedside her bed, sincerely hoping for 5 more minutes of sleep.

5:57AM it read.

"Three more minutes" She very thankfully mumbled to herself moving to turn on her side.

Slowly opening her eyes almost ten minutes later, she wearily glanced over to look at the small alarm clock for the second time that morning.

6:04AM.

"Crap" She whispered to herself, crawling out of bed and into the small bathroom.

She hastily took a shower, slipped on black leggings and a white cropped tshirt, and did some simple makeup.

Her hair was still a crazy mess, so she quickly tossed it up into a messy bun and decided it was good to go.

She slipped on her white vans, grabbed a Jean jacket and her black adidas backpack, and hastily rushed out the door to school.

• • •

Walking into social studies, she slumped onto her chair, staring at the pile of books before her.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw a pair of magical ice blue eyes that just called for her to look into.

Glancing over, she spotted a tall, blonde boy sitting one row behind her.

He must've noticed her staring because before she could look away he smirked, and Sophie thought she saw him wink along with.

She just smiled back but her insides went fluttery.

• • •

Four weary classes later, she went to sit at the same empty gray lunch table that she had sat at everyday this year.

Leaning over to grab her small lunch sack from her bag, she saw it wasn't there.

She sat up to hide her face in her hands. Feeling a thump next to her, she hastily pulled her hands from her face.

The strange dazzling eyed boy had sat next to her.

Why not with someone else?

Why didn't he sit with Biana or Fitz or the other popular people?

Why her?

"Hey" he greeted her as his lips slowly made a smile.

"Um, hello" she responded wearily.

"I'm Keefe" the peculiar boy announced.

Please lmk how that was. Also, you could give me a vote if you liked it! Thanks!