Puppy, that's not a Toy!

(Y/n) stared at the Puppy as he stood in front of her "You got this, Pup, ok?" The white Doggo just stared back at her in curiosity. She then bent down to his height and held out her hand "High five!"

The Pup tilted his head, his ears flopping to the side. (Y/n) sweatdropped "Y'know, like..." She clapped her hands together to help and held her hand out. The Dog then let his tongue hang out and about as he lift a paw and softly let it hit her palm. (Y/n) clapped happily "Good Boy!" The Puppy jumped up and ran around after hearing the name while she smiled and watched him "Such a Good Boy, Little Puppy!" The Dog ran back to her, barking and yapping.

Onyx stared at the two with an irritated look. The last thing he wanted to deal with was Pluto. It didnt even make sense as to how he was alive, he should've been dead. Yet here he is taking all the attention. He missed the old days when it was just him and (Y/n). Hell, he even missed when it was just him, (Y/n) and Claude. At least he didn't care for following her and pining for her attention. Dusty giggled at him as he walked over "Such a gloomy look, Mr. Butler" Onyx rolled his eyes "Can you please leave?" Dusty sat down next to him "Nope, I don't think I will"

(Y/n) hummed as she lift the Puppy up "You still need a name, right?" The Pup just panted in her arms. (Y/n) hummed and looked around "Well, that Crow found you when it was Snowing and you were covered in it. How about that? Snow?" The Puppy seemingly smiled and barked, licking her face once he was done. She wiped her cheek "Eww! Why~"

Dusty stared at the two with his usual smile "Well, isn't she happy. I guess what they say about Dogs are true. A Man's best Friend" Onyx scoffed "And out of all Dogs, it had to be him. Why did it have to be a Dog at all. I should've never brought him here.." Dusty shook his head, smile ceasing to fall over "Don't say that, poor thing could've froze over if it wasn't for you" Onyx rolled his eyes "He's a Demon Hound, I highly doubt that"

As the girl laughed, catching their attention, she went to the door, going inside and sitting the Puppy down "There you go, Snow. Oh wait! Since when did you have a little Bowtie?" She inspected it before cooing at him "Aww~ You look so cute.."

'Mrow'

(Y/n) looked next to her, smiling at the red Cat "Hey, Cayenne" The Cat went over to her and arched his back as he rubbed his body on her leg, removing himself to show her the amount of fur that now layed on her socks

She deadpan "....Nice.."

Cayenne nodded "Exactly! I'm shedding my fur out everywhere! Oh no, am I balding!?" The girl watched as the Cat whined and layed on the floor in 'agony'. She lift the Cat up and looked around, wincing once she saw the red fur coating almost everything in its path. She looked down to Cayenne and then to Snow "Huh...I know what were gonna do today"

(Y/n) stood outside proudly, a Pup in one hand and two leashes in the other

(Y/n) stood outside proudly, a Pup in one hand and two leashes in the other. She chuckled "And that Lady said I bought too many leashes. Ha!"

The Cats all stood there with a leash on their bodies. Being the prepared little Chicka she was, she bought extra materials for the Cats. That being said, she had always wanted to walk them and now she can!