meeting:5

"Hey there pup." Was the first thing Jeno heard when he came closer to their seats. He choked on air as his ears turn red, not expecting for her to say that word of endearment out loud.

"Gosh you are getting bold." He mumbled loud enough for her to hear. She snickered before turning her chair his way. "So the tea I wanted to tell you is a bit cold but just take it anyways." She started while sipping her latte to add more dramatic effect.

"So you know I got in here just a few months right?" He nodded in acknowledgement. "Well that's because I want to get out of Canada as you know why but there is another reason." Noticing his look of confusion, she continued.

"Mark is actually a trainee and his debut is in 3 days." Jeno malfunctioned for a second while absorbing this piece of news. "MARK IS A TR-" Minseo clamped her hand over his mouth stopping him from repeating that out loud. "Damn pup, I lowered my voice for a reason." She whispered, looking exasperated.

His mind is going haywire with their close proximity as he slowly nodded, reassuring he won't blurt out anything. She pull her hand away as she continued her explanation. "So yeah he is overworking himself so me being the good sister I am, I decided to look after him to make sure he is not neglecting himself in any kind of way." She ended it with a proud smile.

"You idiot." Her smile falter when he said that. "Why did you just leave things just like that. Don't you think it's a bit drastic?" He scolded her lightly at how impulsive she was. She crossed her arms, sulking.

"You and Mark literally share a similar mind. No 'what a great sister you are','you're very thoughtful'. Nope. None of you appreciate my effort to make sure he's in shape." She grumbled, flailing her arms in the air which made the male chuckled in amusement.

"Okay, okay. To be fair, I would do that too if my sister pulls something like that too. Although teasing her is more entertaining." Jeno slightly jumped when a metal ruler was in front of him in a blink of an eye after he said that. His eyes shifted to Minseo who wiggled it aggressively.

"Knowing your idea of teasing, you better say you didn't made her cry." Jeno gulped, avoiding eye contact. That was enough for Minseo to know the answer. She's now raising the ruler in the air.

And if their professor didn't come in right after that, Jeno was sure he would be in the hospital by now.

(.◜◡◝)

"She won't actually do it, you know that." Renjun roll his eyes after hearing Jeno's 'traumatizing' story. They were currently having lunch at an almost empty cafe, the supposed to be 'violent girl' was munching her chocolate chip cookies happily beside her brother.

"So it looks like you finally know Mark is her brother." The male glared at Donghyuck before pushing back his glasses that kept slipping down his nose. Since his eyesight's condition is getting worse, he had no other choice but to wear it more frequently.

"Yes, after you guys kept that a secret from me for god knows how long." He said bitterly, stabbing his innocent fried chicken with his fork mercilessly. He only stop when someone hand him a cookie. He look up to see a smiling Minseo who seem to not realize what was happening.

"Cookie?" That single word was enough for Jeno to give his famous yet rare genuine eye smile, taking the cookie with a lovestruck smile. Jaemin sighed while the others just chuckled seeing how helplessly in love their friend is. As if on cue, Blackpink's Lovesick Girls that was covered by Pentagon started playing through the cafe speakers.