meeting:7

*PLS READ THE A/N BELOW!

The Dreamies and Minseo were walking together as they enter the campus, complete 8 of them since Mark had to attend and catch up his lessons. Sungchan had went before them together with Shotaro, which surprised them as they didn't thought they would click that quickly. Chenle was in the middle of ranting how hard their new life in university is when he caught the sight of two people from a distance.

"Isn't that Lim Minhee? Renjun ge's ex?" All of them look at the direction Chenle was not so subtly pointing. They could see from the back how a very much familiar girl was flirting while walking beside a guy who seems to be new since they couldn't identify him as anyone they knew. Well, the Lee siblings have bad eyesight so they couldn't actually see who it was.

"Damn still look disgusting as ever." Donghyuck rolled his eyes while glaring draggers at the girl- or should he say hoe. "Let her be Hyuck she is just doing what she's best at." Renjun snickered but we could see the hurt reflecting through his eyes.

"Should I fight her for you?" Minseo said, cracking her knuckles. "Don't." Jeno said as he hold her sleeve which cause her to protest. "Nah it's okay she's not worth it anyways." Renjun reassured her. "Looks like she's trying to find a new play thing after Jihoon dumped her." Jaemin commented, which received shouts of what from the others.

"Why though?" Jaemin glanced at their surroundings before lowering his voice. "Rumours said that Lim Minhee tried to flirt Yoshi but that dude said bros before hoes and told Jihoon with evidence. Our guy got mad and ended up dumping her." He told us.

"How did you know?" Jisung asked the million dollar question for the others. "Tea is everywhere. I just manage to make them spill." Jaemin replied with a smirk. "What do I even expect  from you." Jeno muttered as that is one of the things Jaemin usually do on the group's behalf, finding hot tea to spill.

"Thats my job dude." Jaemin said as he ironically sips his iced Americano. "Both of them deserve it. But seeing that hoe has no intentions of changing into a better person, I should have bitch slap her instead of yelling her through text." Donghyuck said bitterly.

"Oh so you did get the right number in the end." Minseo turned to Donghyuck. "Yeah, I got it from Johnny hyung. And copy paste everything I send to you, after making sure its actually her. She didn't get to say anything back because I block her first." Minseo chuckled, agreeing that Donghyuck should do that before an actual argument happen.

"But why does the guy beside her looks so familiar..." she then murmured, an uneasy feeling creeping inside her but she just shrugged it off.
Meanwhile, Mark who was by her side bring out his glasses because he can't seem to shake off the sense of familiarity when he first saw him.

After adjusting it properly, he look at the guy and widened his eyes, also halting his tracks. The rest of them look at him in confusion. "Mark?" Minseo called him, raising her voice a bit.

The guy who was with Lim Minhee also halted his steps, which made Mark even more alarmed. "Minseo, go back to the gates. Now." Mark look at her dead in the eye as his voice drop an octave lower.

The others were all startled and bewildered at his sudden orders, especially Minseo. She was about to question why when her eyes met a set of dark brown eyes. The owner of those eyes smiled and walked to their direction. As the person came closer, she gets a clearer sight of him.

"Minseo!! Ayeee my bestie! Its been a while!" He said cheerfully. The Dreamies looks baffled at how he seems to know her. "Bestie? You were mad at me for having another bestie and then this is your bestie? The betrayal." Chenle jokingly stated but then his smile fell when he look at her.

"Minseo why are you shaking?" Jeno whipped his head to her direction and sure enough she was trembling and slowly backpedaling away from the guy, fear evident in her eyes. Jeno pulled her closer to him, his protective self jumping out. "Minseo please go now." Mark plead, and then turned towards Jeno. "I called my driver and told Johnny you have something coming up, so can you look after her? I promise I would tell you what's happening later." He begged, desperation could be clearly heard.

Jeno glanced at 'the brown eyed' guy's direction. His smile was wiped off and his face darkened, probably because Jeno was holding Minseo. The former nodded and quickly bring her with him, half dragging her since she seems to be so overwhelmed. The 'brown eyed' guy tried to catch up but Donghyuck and Renjun managed to slow him down.

Jeno closed the car door and sighed, staring at the silently sobbing girl with soft eyes. He gently stroke her hair and pull her close to give her a warm hug.

"I'm sorry I involved you in a mess you don't even know." She said, looking at him with sorrowful eyes. He gently smile at her, displaying his beautiful but elusive eyesmile.

"I don't know what happened but always remember if anything happens I'm always by your side."

A/N: First of all why tf would yall lie to the dreamies about the mv reaching 70M. It breaks my heart to see the disappointment in their eyes when they saw its not true after they said they trust us. Some of yall be taking jokes way too far its not funny anymore its just downright disrespectful.