meeting:11

Minseo and Mark were walking together as usual, talking about random topics. All of a sudden Minseo felt something heavy on her back and yelp when it enveloped her into a bone crushing hug. She turned, only to see Jeno with his twinkling puppy eyes. The glasses he was wearing just enhances his adorableness. He rested his head on her shoulder, displaying his signature eye smile.

"Morning angel." He said cheerfully, although his deep voice did give her chills in a good way. She smiled back, ruffling his hair. "Morning pup." She said, snickering when he complained about how she had ruin his hair. "Dude I know you guys are together now but no need for PDA." Mark interrupted, scrunching his nose at the sight before him.

"Jealousy is a disease Mark." Minseo replied in a singsong voice. Mark looked at her, unimpressed. "You tell Jeno that every time someone tries to talk to you." He deadpanned. Before Jeno could protest, the others came and join them. "God they just became a couple yesterday and they're being all lovey dovey now ugh." Donghyuck rolled his eyes.

"Oh hush hyung. They're such a cute couple I can't believe it happened!" Chenle squealed with Jisung nodding in agreement while blocking his ears with his hands to prevent him from being deaf anytime sooner. "Just for you to know Minseo, Jeno snores when he sleeps." They all laughed when the said person glared at Donghyuck who quickly run to Mark's side.

Jaemin went to Minseo's right side, and slung his hand over her shoulder. "Congrats to both of you." He wiggled his eyebrows at the two. Jeno smiled back at his best friend. "Thanks Nana." Both of them replied. The black haired male flashed a bright smile before removing his hand from Minseo's shoulder. She glanced at the drink in Jaemin's hand, grimaced when she saw the familiar pitch black Americano but didn't comment about it. Instead she turned to Jeno.

"Ready to be the hot topic of the week?" She asked, stretching out her hand. Jeno paused for a second before holding it and intertwined their fingers. "I have a bad feeling about this but fuck it." He responded, his hold on her hand tightened slightly as an uneasy feeling creep inside him. Minseo suck a deep breath, calming down her heart. "Me too pup. But as you said fuck it." She then slightly pulled Jeno to catch up with the others.

As they all enter the main lobby, most of the attention was shifted to them as the boys are members of NCT. But the main focus this time was Jeno's hand holding Minseo's, and how Jeno's head rested on hers. "Pup I know I'm short but you don't need to put your head on mine." Minseo said, rolling her eyes. Jeno just shrugged as he give her a lazy grin, both of them trying their hardest to ignore the stares and whispers.

"They seem closer than usual. Have they become a couple?"

"Could be. Jeno isn't the type to get close to anyone."

"Don't you think Minseo kind of barge into their group? Now she's forcing Jeno to be her boyfriend."

Minseo snorted when she heard that. "If yall didn't discriminate me for being foreigner and leave the idiotic teen shit back in high school I won't be stuck with dumbasses." She mumbled, stifling her laughter when Jeno shot her a look as he was the nearest.

"But don't you think they suit each other? An attention seeker with a good looking but lame guy. What a match made in heaven."

That almost halt Jeno's steps, but he composed himself quickly and masked a smile when Minseo looked at him with concern as if it didn't affect him. 'Minseo seems indifferent and I'm used to hide my feelings this can't be much different.' He thought. But deep down he know its very different. Minseo didn't care because she had been to used to hear those kind of comments about her since senior high school. But for Jeno it was shocking, because those words were said by the people who were once all over him.

All of sudden a loud thud was heard and the place fell into silence, all eyes at the pocket knife that was stuck near to one of the foul mouth girls. Minseo exaggerated a gasp, dramatically pulling the pocket knife out of the locker, as it create a hole. "Oh sorry I thought you were the target board since you seem to be asking for it." Her smile drop as she glared at the girls who are now silent.

"Any more bullshit from any of you, you'll see this knife again. And it wouldn't be stabbing a mere locker at that time." She deadpanned, putting it back in her pocket. She then skipped back to the others happily as if she didn't just almost kill someone. "I told you to not misuse it! Now what would you do if they complain to Johnny?" Mark scolded her, his voice filled with exasperation.

Minseo shrugged before her eyes caught the sight of someone. "Ara!" She called, waving her hand. A light brown haired girl wave back at her, before approaching them. "Don't worry I recorded everything from the beginning. Their voices are pretty clear since I was near them. So if they do complain, Minseo can use this as a proof they provoked her." Ara said, slightly waving her phone with a wide grin on her face. The boys looked dumbfounded, while Minseo grinned back.

"Thanks hoe. You always got back my back." The latter said, as the two girls fist bumped. "No problem bitch it's nothing really. You're literally nice and cool its feels good to help you." Ara replied, excusing herself and went to Yangyang's direction. "They're friends?" Donghyuck asked when the two started bickering. "How did you think the two of them were together when they found me the day I got harassed?" Minseo asked, raising a brow at him.

"Minseo." Jeno called, pulling her closer. "How did you even did that?" He asked, referring to the pocket knife incident. Minseo understood what he meant and answered him. "I learn knife throwing since I was 11." Jeno looked at her, flabbergasted. "And your stepmom let you?" He asked incredulously. She shook her head slightly. "Nah she didn't but my dad somehow made her shut up." She chuckled reminiscing the moment.

"Still there was no need for violence." Jeno said, although slightly smiling. Minseo look at him with a frown."So you're just saying that I should let that be? Jeno I don't mind them badmouthing me but they dragged you into it and I ain't letting that slide. I don't want you to have a hard time. Besides I like to create drama remember?" She said, a smirk evident on her face. Jeno shook his head, amused. "You and your chaotic ass."

She giggled before turning serious again. "On a serious note, you heard that a lot but not in a harsh way. And the fact they cared for everything you have except your actual self is disgusting." She said, angered at the thought how people tried to use her kind Jeno and end up trampling him. The male smiled softly before patting her head. "Thanks choco." He said, earning a look of confusion from her.

"Choco?" She repeated, her head slightly tilted. He nodded enthusiastically. "I decided that angel doesn't suit you." Minseo shrugged nonchalantly. "I mean you're not wrong." She replied casually. "Besides you love chocolate so it fits with your obsession." Jeno continued, laughing when she hit his arm.

"Hey!" She exclaimed, glaring at him. Their small banter ended when they sat at their seats, as the lecturer came in right after. Time flew by, as the whole day they still receive a lot of stares although no one dared to talk ill about them anymore. They were walking together as a thought struck Jeno.

"Oh yeah, isn't Hyuck supposed to send you to the hospital?" Minseo pondered for a second before nodding. "I wonder where is he." As soon as she said that, Donghyuck came running up to them, panting.

"Sorry Minseoo I can't send you to the hospital today. Doyoung hyung ask my to help him organize some papers of music score." He said apologetically. Minseo shook her head with a smile. "Its okay Hyuck I'll do it for you since I'm free at the moment." Jeno replied , earning a nod from him. "Thanks. Oof gotta go bye!" He said before darting back to the music faculty.

"Aight let's go choco."

A/N: I've been thinking, what if I do like a legit book? Idk but lowkey lets see what happens because I have a feeling if I just write like actually write it wont be good because I'm so used to texting format now😭😭😭