WE'RE BACK BITCHES!!!! From Idols To More Is Being Revamped After 2 Years!!!

Okay, so quick fucking "HELLO!" to all the people who have read my fan fiction novel "From Idols To More- KDA Fanfic" here! Damn, it has seriously been 2 fuckin' years since I've been on Wattpad to try and regain this account. After not being able to find the email I used for this account, I finally found it going through my old iPad before I sold it off on Ebay! Yes, I wrote this entire series on an iPad.

My fingers were in complete agony writing each and every chapter. Usually it would take me three days to get through it by writing it at school, but now that I've seriously upgraded my set up with a desktop computer, Razer keyboard, and Asus monitor, I can successfully say..... THIS STORY SHALL BE STARTED AGAIN!!!

To put one thing bluntly though, I will unfortunately have to revamp the story from what it once was. Yes, I apologize to those who may have enjoyed this series when I wrote this back in high school, but finally I have my own place I'm staying at, have gotten into major shape compared to my blubbery ass back in high school, and have been slaving at my office job here in NY.

Won't go into too much detail, but I'm a working joe like the rest of adults out there, but hey, who says fan fiction isn't for only the youth! So, to those who still care, I'm going to rewrite this novel with a different plot going forward with it.

To put it bluntly, here's a list of major points that will be highlighted and paid attention to:

1. The main character, or Y/N, for simplicity, will have an altered background and role in the story.
2. The story is going to have a plot of Y/N getting to know all of KDA, but eventually will lead to him choosing one of them. (Hopefully we can all guess which tailed vixen is gonna have that pleasure)
3. I won't be using music to make him seem more appealing or act like he's cool. Maybe have music that's in the background at certain areas in the series or use KDA music for when they perform, recording it, etc.
4. I'm personally glad I can come back to this story. It was a passion to get into writing since I always wrote up DBS fan fiction in middle school and early high school. (Oh yeah, I have an IG where I post my art sometimes, so I'll give you the plug when the story starts up again!)

I hope people can always come back to revisit this story. I will make sure to put this at the beginning of the story to notify people who may be old fans of the series. Until the first revamped chapter, I love y'all, I appreciate y'all, and bless y'all struggling out there to find your passions. Keep it moving everyone!

- Lxst

Author's Note: For those who may want to see how the story used to be beforehand, I will just be unpublishing the parts for now and put it in another story for those who are just plain interested. Alright, now it's writing time!